Previous topic - Next topic

electroflyer

Sorry guys,
Unable to attend tomorrow's race.

Glenn

Michael

Michael

Frank v B

What a beautiful day of pylon racing in Orangeville.  No wind, all the wind turbines visible spinned a total of 10 revolutions during our races. 
For the third set of races in a row I was top Temac representative.  The only catch this time was that I was the lone TEMAC racer.  Oh well.  Came in DFL but close competition all the way.  Raced 4 races.  Six competitors in total. Rick, Corey, Dave, Ken, Mike and I raced furiously. 
No plane was damaged and no-one hit Simon's tree.  Cory won the whole shooting match and deserved it.  He beat the crap out of his father.  No respect. ;D

Thanks to Ken and the volunteers for setting it up and being perfect hosts.

Here's to hoping Ken will post the group shot.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

cpaine

What a fantastic day. to those who missed it, not a cloud in the sky, zero to little wind,and perfect temperature!
yup, Frank was the lone wolf from the temac group, but he placed in the top 6!  ;)
Ken F. can update with full results. and i will do my best to get some pictures on here.
October 1st is the last race of the year, lets make it a good one! if you have an EF1, come out and give it a try.  weather depending of course.
Cory

PS. and my dad taught me everything i know!! So its his fault  ;D
maac #26951

cpaine

more
maac #26951

cpaine

more
maac #26951

cpaine

more
maac #26951