Frank v B

Mark the following swap meets on your calendars:

London -                 October 15
Kitchener Waterloo- Jan 16
Oakville Milton-      Feb 5
Aurora 905 Squad-  April 22
"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

Next Swap meet is Aurora 905 Squadron on Sunday April 22.

Will start with breakfast at a diner beforehand and then get there for the opening bell.  Yes, this is the event where a friendly and smiling face of Bruce Weaver growls at you if you get out of line. ;D  Will post the breakfast details later.

http://www.auroramodelaircraft.com/html/Swap.html

Frank

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on March 18, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Next Swap meet is Aurora 905 Squadron on Sunday April 22.

Will start with breakfast at a diner beforehand and then get there for the opening bell.  Yes, this is the event where a friendly and smiling face of Bruce Weaver growls at you if you get out of line. ;D  Will post the breakfast details later.

http://www.auroramodelaircraft.com/html/Swap.html

Frank

Hi @Frank v B ,

I really don't need anything, but if @bweaver  is going to be there growling, I Just GOTTA be there!  I am working on a compilation of Bruce physiognomy to enter in a photo salon, and this sounds like a must see event!!

Thanks so much for posting this.  I don't know why Bruce has kept so quiet about this....  I guess he's been very busy in front of the bathroom mirror contemplating his repertoire of facial expressions to use on students this season! :D

Cheers!

Andy

Frank v B

Those of you attending the Aurora Swap meet on Sunday April 22, we will have breakfast at 8:30 am.

The place we met for breakfast last year is closed!!!

We are now meeting at Happy All Day Breakfast 17665 Leslie St #3, Newmarket, Leslie just north of Davis Dr.

https://www.happyalldaybreakfast.com/

Frank

Frank v B

Swap meet update:  Rudie Nagelmakers and Chris Curd of the Beeton Flyers have confirmed for breakfast.  Come and join us.  Last year Vadim came along and has spent a year recuperating.  ;D

Frank

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on March 23, 2018, 08:18:40 PM
Swap meet update:  Rudie Nagelmakers and Chris Curd of the Beeton Flyers have confirmed for breakfast.  Come and join us.  Last year Vadim came along and has spent a year recuperating.  ;D

Frank

@VadimKirillov is shown below in various phases of video therapy following last year's traumatic breakfast with @Frank v B .

Andy

BJROB

Yes but with a hardy breakfast ;D
you can see things not normally seen with the naked eye :o
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Frank v B

The photos are proof that poor Vadim was born too close to Chernobyl :D

Frank

Frank v B

Count-down to this Sunday.  Meet us for Happy All Day Breakfast at 8:30 am.

Frank

VadimKirillov

My Geiger counter(red in pictures above) is counting down time to nuclear breakfast before the swap meet fallout.