Is it something we said....?

Started by Frank v B, September 17, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Was at the field this morning at about 9:30 and Mike Brodey was already flying up a storm.  The two of us flew until just before noon.....and no-one else showed up. :(
The wind was down the runway, the sun was shining, there was no rain, no snow (no Andy!).  Mike had about 10 flights, I had 7 flights, no crashes, maidened a foamy P-51 (overpowered with a hot 450 in it) and I guess no-one else thought it was good enough of a day for them.  It was lonely out there.  No insults.... because Mike is waaayyyy too polite. ;)

Oh, well.  Will have to wait to get my fill of insults at the lack of Skills Challenge next week. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Oscar

I arrived around 2pm while Mike H. is about to leave the field.  Certainly it's not as busy as Saturday.  Andy was here and so does Glenn.  Glenn even maiden his Piper tri-pacer.  We flew the HK Vampire in formation.  Philip re-maiden his Yak-130.

Andy Hoffer

Great afternoon on Sunday.  I sure missed Frank Van B.  I had all kinds of special verbal diatribe to unload on him, but he had "taken off" by the time I arrived.  But not to worry; it will be nicely fermented for next week's Skills Challenge! 8)

Andy

thehaze

Tell about it. I was there almost 90 minutes all by myself! By the time Glenn and Oscar showed up I was already being summoned home by the warden
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Frank v B

Mike H.

re: "I was already being summoned home by the warden"

How was solitary? ;D

Frank

ps: Andy, let it ferment all you want.  I am up to the challenge. :D
"Never trade luck for skill"