Really good stuff for sale, …. cheap!

Started by Michael, September 19, 2017, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Really good stuff for sale, .... cheap!

Terms: I like fast and prompt sales. respond here in this thread, and send me your telephone number.

[email protected]

Flyzone Beaver with floats and wheels. I took off the steering from the floats, because it steers better with just rudder. Never crashed; no damage; just normal wear. At least 8/10 visual condition, 10/10 flyable condition. I have never used the wheels; it takes off with floats from land, snow or water with ease. Brushless motor, speed control, servos all included. You'll need a receiver and a 3-cell battery.
Retails at $247.99 plus tax.
http://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=FLZA4024
Buy mine and fly off snow, grass and water, for only $120. SOLD.

Great Planes Spectra 2-meter motor glider ARF, no longer in production. This superb model airplane is an amazing flyer and is extremely easy to fly. It will climb to 1000 feet in seconds, and glide/float for as long as you want. I've installed an E-Flite 480 brushless motor, an E-Flite 30 amp speed control (brake already programmed in), excellent JR servos, and a folding Aeronaut (that's European for very expensive) propeller.  Never crashed. 9/10 visual condition; 11/10 flying condition. You'll need a receiver and a 3-cell battery.
I have over $400 invested. Have fun with some relaxed flying for only $150. Sold.

Hangar 9 Pulse 60 sport flyer, with E-Flite 50-size brushless motor, 60 amp speed control, and E-Flite digital servos. On a 6S 5000mah battery pack, this plane will take off in 10 feet, and climb to 1000 feet doing rolls the whole way. It'll do loops, rolls, spins, and all the fancy tricks, yet when slowed down, it'll fly like a park flyer. You'll need a receiver and a 6-cell battery. One neatly done covering repair on the bottom of one wing. 9/10 visual condition; 12/10 flying condition. If you want to get into big non-foam models, it won't get cheaper than this! About $700 in cost to me, but you can get your thrills for $350.

Huge electric power system. E-Flite 160 brushless motor and a Castle Creations 110 amp high-voltage speed control. Together with an 18/8 APC electric propeller, adjustable metal motor mount, and complete wiring for 2 6-cell battery packs. This will easily fly a 15 to 20 pound model with authority. Perfect working condition. It is completely ready for installation. If you are thinking of getting into larger models, even down the road, buy this set-up and save hundreds!  $300. Sold.

Michael

bweaver

Flyzone Beaver Sold.  I'll contact you by PM to arrange for purchase/pickup.

Thanks,

Michael

Bruce is getting the Flyzone Beaver.

If the balance are not sold within a couple days, I will post these items on RCCanada. The last time I posted something on RCCanada, I sold it in 38 minutes.

Michael

Michael

Michael

sihinch

I'd like the Spectra please.

Would be such a shame to see it leave the club.

Michael

Spectra goes to Simon. I'll bring it on Sunday.

Michael