2017-13 TEMAC Tickler, Thanksgiving & Pilots' Meeting Notice

Started by sihinch, October 07, 2017, 03:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend everyone! I hope you all enjoy the weekend and time with friends & family.  I bet you are all looking forward to your Tofurky, like me!  ;D

Last week, 6 racers from TEMAC headed to Orangeville for some EF1 racing.  It was a great weekend, the weather was amazing and our host, Ken Fluney and the other racers made us all very welcome.  We had mixed fortunes in the racing, but we all had a great time.  @Michael  raced for the first time and flew 4, clean heats with no penalties.  Thanks Ken @Polecat and @cpaine for all your help.

Don't forget - this Wednesday is Pilots' Meeting.  Meet at Colonel Mustard's Pub in the bar for food from 6pm (some people will be there earlier) and then we head downstairs to the private room for the feature presentation at 7:30pm.  This week, as requested on the forum, I have prepared a 2 hour lecture on selecting a prop! Don't miss the excitement.

And don't forget to bring your latest projects for "Show 'n' Tell."  Let others see your winter projects. Or ask for help on that problem that has you stumped.

Cheers,
Simon

sihinch

Tonight's the night! Our first Pilots' Meeting! Hope you're all as excited as I am.

I'm afraid in my haste leaving for work today I forgot to bring an extension lead. If you see this message - please could someone bring an electrical extension cable for 2 sockets tonight? No joke I'm afraid!

Thanks
Simon

Crazyflyer