Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Caption these ....

Michael

octagon

What could possibly go wrong?

Frank v B

Here we go:

1) Glenn:  "Glenn's solution to large scale models.  The plane is full size.  The lady pilot is RC.  See, her hands are on channel 2."

2) Simon:  "Simon, behave.  I see Lesley right over there!"

3) Graham: "I can use the handle on this rake to clean the blockage out of the gun barrel".

4) Mike:  "A B-17 carries 10 crew.  We push the guy in the orange shirt out at 10,000 feet as a target for gunnery practice.  The hot dog he is eating is his last meal."

5) Michael:  "Proof there was a 5th Beatle".

Frank

ps: Michael; great photos.

"Never trade luck for skill"

electroflyer

Glenn:  Phew, thought I was going miss my connecting flight!
  Simon: The newest hit making sensations... Simon And the WASP's live album   "Bombing Berlin"!
  Graham: Hey dude, without my runway repairs and field cleanup, you'd be grounded!  Man that felt good!
  Mike: Well boys, this could be a suicide mission, and well, some of you might not be coming back...(  Hey, Do I have time for another dog??)
  Michael;  JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE, ROGO and RINGO...Yeah,Yeah,Yeah!!!!!

bweaver

Glenn:

"OK Sir. If you insist.  We normally only let children sit in the cockpit, but...."

Simon:

"Alright, we'll help you find your plane in the corn one last time.  I thought I saw it go down over there..."

Graham:

"Sorry Sir, just let me sweep this up.  They can take your picture again without me..."

Mike:

And who is out of place in this picture?  Oh yeh, I see it now. The dog.

Michael:

We'll pose with him this last time.  We better, he thinks he's the pilot and I don't think we want him on the plane.

thehaze

Glenn:

"Well this isn't something I do everyday, but since you asked lady, yes I'll maiden this plane for you and trim it out"

Simon:

"Moments later, Simon and his friends were crushed by a full scale bomber being taxied in the pits by Jeff"

Graham:

"I don't care if you just shot down five 109's. You still need to park behind the fence sir"

Mike:

"Look I'll go on this mission with you, but first I need to carb up for the long flight. Hey do you know if the ball turret has an extra large cup holder in it?"

Rogo:

"Michael almost joined the Beatles, until they told him that they didn't allow electrics at their club."

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Michael

Michael

octagon

Our award for formation flying blew into the corn. Look what we found looking for it.  Apparently he has been there since 1942!

Michael

Those Hazeltons love their food and drink!

Michael

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Nice shorts Frank!

I have a few photos too. Not photoshopped but happy to se captions!

octagon

Quote from: Michael on November 09, 2017, 10:29:12 AM
Those Hazeltons love their food and drink!
And the best part, nobody saw me dump the root beer and fill the can with Heineken.

octagon

1. So how am I supposed to finish this bloody thing with only 2 sticks?

2. This is as close as I ever got to finishing building a balsa  model aeroplane.

Frank v B

Simon,

re: "Nice shorts Frank!"

Those are not my shorts, those are not my legs or socks sticking up from the boots.  Above the belt is me after 64 years of constant improvements. ;D
I am grateful to Michael for not photoshopping me on a set of shapely legs on 6" stilettos.  Phew! ;)  Dodged a bullet!

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

If anyone is offended at anything I post, tell me and I will remove it.

If anyone has suggestions, please speak up!
Michael