Spektrum DX18G1 + Receivers - $300 - SOLD

Started by mawz, June 07, 2019, 09:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mawz

Hey Folks,

As I've finally settled on a single(ish) radio system, I'm selling off my Spektrum kit.

What I have:

DX18G1 - This is a second generation Airware Telemetry-capable transmitter, 18ch and running the latest Airware release (2.01). It supports everything that the newer DX line supports except it lacks the voice and wireless trainer functions. Includes original box, charger (has a LiIon pack installed, Spektrum OEM), 256MB Spektrum SD card (you don't need a larger one), a VERY out of date paper manual, and a Spektrum transmitter strap (the retail one, not the DX18-branded one).

Receivers include the following:

AR410 4ch antennaless telemetry RX
AR610 6ch non-telemetry sport receiver (supports TM1000)
2xAR8000 8ch non-telemetry receivers (Supports TM1000, requires a Spektrum Remote Receiver to work, no remotes included)
AR636A SAFE Select receiver, pre-programmed for the 1.3m Valiant
SPMA3065 USB Programming cable, for programming the AR636 and updating the AR410  This cable also works with the DXe and all antennaless & T series receivers and the AR7350 and AR9350 receivers.

I'm valuing the receivers at $20 each for the purposes of pricing, the AR8000's are cheap because you will need to add a DSMX remote to use them, but even if purchased new that would still result in a reasonable price for the AR8000 setup, as a remote is $45 new and these receivers typically go for $80+ used with a remote.

All-in for $300, I'd rather not split. Why so cheap? I got a great deal on the DX18 when I bought it and am passing that deal on.

deltawing

Hi Adam,
This is Philip, I will take your DX18/Rx as posted for $300.

Let me know how we can meet and change hands.

message or text me at 416.930.9748

Thanks,
Phi

mawz

mawz