TEMAC New Year's Day Fun Fly at TEMAC Field

Started by Andy Hoffer, December 14, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Do I look like Jack Nicholson or what?  Thanks Greg!  This will really strike fear in Frank's heart!!!

Andy

Andy Hoffer

More super photos from the "Great Greg" Hazelton himself!

http://temac.ca/?p=14873

Enjoy!

Andy

Andy Hoffer

I am really, really afraid to ask what was going on here!! 8)

Maybe Cynthia could offer some insights!

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

You are thinking waaayyyy too hard.   Gerald was checking the tag on the back of my pants that proved it was bought at "The House of Salvation" for $.99.  He felt I overpaid!

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Happy New Years to all.  It was a bit cool for flying, but manageable if you were properly attired.

A few more shots of the event.

Frank, Andy do you have no shame?

Frank v B

Bruce:  re: "Frank, Andy do you have no shame?"

No shame at all! 

Bruce, maybe you can rotate the photos upright before you post them.  Even I know how to do that.... or did you take them while you were sleeping. ;D  I should not be so critical.  At least you took the lens cap off. 8)

Photo of the cars taken before his Computer Radio Highness arrived...... Oscar was there too.   8)

Frank

bweaver

FRANk, regarding the rotation of the photo's - DONE - ARE YOU HAPPY? Honestly Frank, I thought others, other than you would have noticed.  It makes sense now.  You don't read, you only look at the pictures.  ::)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on January 01, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
Happy New Years to all.  It was a bit cool for flying, but manageable if you were properly attired.

A few more shots of the event.

Frank, Andy do you have no shame?

I have been accused of many things, many times (especially by Frank), but never of having any shame!! It would just get in the way of having fun!!  8)

Andy

Frank v B

BRUCe:

re: "You don't read, you only look at the pictures.  ::)"

Yes, and.....? :-X

FRANk

... and, if a picture is worth a thousand words...

Michael

Sorry guys.

I was charged and ready to go, but was very sick. I'm getting better now, but happy you guys had a good time.

Happy New Year!
Michael

Andy Hoffer

Hi Michael,

Have some chicken soup and keep up the recovery.  Once you're up to it, we can reconvene at the field to enjoy some more of the nice cold weather before it disappears! The snow is absolutely perfect and you will love it!!

Get well soon.

From all of your buddies at TEMAC.