Andy's Christmas Card

Started by Frank v B, December 24, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

This is what Andy's "Season Greetings" card would look like.

Nothing else Andy needs at this time of the season.   A pair of now skis, asparagus rubber bands and pins*.

Merry Christmas to all Temac members... or whatever you celebrate... even if it is just a day off. ;D

Frank

* pinned to a piece of drywall, something Andy wants to stay away from 'cause it means work. :)
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

It's nice to see @Frank v B  progressing so well in the use of technology to post photos on the forum.

Once he really gets rolling, I will give him some instruction on exposure compensation so that the white Christmas cards look snowy white, instead of muddy grey.  Sort of a private "photographic build class", just for him!!  8)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Andy

Frank v B

Hey Andy,

re:"I will give him some instruction on exposure compensation.... instead of muddy grey"

First of all, I am unteachable.  Ask my profs.
Secondly, the "card" is moisture resistant drywall which is a light green.

Frank ;D :D :) ;)

Andy Hoffer

This problem is much worse than I thought.....

Bruce (@bweaver), what do you think?  Is there any hope for @Frank v B ?   8)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 24, 2017, 06:40:12 PM
Hey Andy,

re:"I will give him some instruction on exposure compensation.... instead of muddy grey"

First of all, I am unteachable.  Ask my profs.
Secondly, the "card" is moisture resistant drywall which is a light green.

Frank ;D :D :) ;)

OK.  Because you are such a sweet guy, I will include "white balance" in the "photographic build class", just for you!  :D

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

Thanks for the offer to give me lessons.   35mm* please.

Frank

*What else would a guy use who flies 72. :D

Andy Hoffer

@Frank v B

You came to the right place Frank!  I can also offer 120 and 220 roll film and 4"x 5" sheet film!!!  I even have equipment for processing them in my darkroom, which is equipped with a custom-made 30"x 84" stainless steel sink!!!  You could even take a "stop" bath in it if you like.   ;D

Andy