Brian Taylor BF109e plans wanted

Started by Gregor77, December 28, 2017, 11:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

If any one has a set of Brian Taylor bf109e plans that I can copy would be great.

the giant

Hi Greg.  I have the plans you are looking for and i have the cowl.  My dad built it years ago and had planned to fly it with a glow motor.  The cowl had been cut out for the engine head and exhaust.  As you can see from the picture, they have been filled.

Andre

Gregor77

Wow. Great!  I thought this would be a needle in a haystack.

Gregor77

I am going to do this build the hard way. Cut each piece out by hand. Gives me something I can do when Sophia kicks me in the head at 4 am.  I find myself cleaning instead of building something cool.

Gregor77

Andre. Do you have any pictures of the plane Dad built?

the giant

Greg. Cutting out all the pieces shows a dedication and labour of love.  And it is quite gratifying.
Sadly there are no pics of my dad's 109.  He built it nearly 40 years ago.  I can just vaguely remember it.
I am pretty sure he didn't keep it long either (it didn't crash - i just don't remember what happened to it.)

Gregor77

Wow. With all the new technology and ep. this will be a nice plan. Maybe we can set up a time to meet after the holidays. Thanks Andre

Andy Hoffer

We're all excited for you Greg!  This should be a fabulous build.  Pay careful attention to the lighting, background and depth of field when you are doing your build photos so we can get the maximum vicarious pleasure from your progress!

Wishing you and the gang a sweet new year!  We will look forward with great anticipation to your maiden flight.

Cheers!

Andy

the giant

bweaver

Re- Andy's Comment - "We're all excited for you Greg!  This should be a fabulous build.  Pay careful attention to the lighting, background and depth of field when you are doing your build photos so we can get the maximum vicarious pleasure from your progress!"

Simply put -  "Don't do your photos it like Frank does."

Frank v B

Bruce, 

Re: 'Simply put -  "Don't do your photos it like Frank does."

Jealous eh? 

Just because I know the difference between "upright" and "sideways" when posting photos.
A lot better than your "horivertical" or "vertizontal" method of posting photos. :D

your best buddy,

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"