Top Secret Reconnaissance Photos from Frank's Skunkworks

Started by Andy Hoffer, February 20, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks,

While everyone is in an absolute frenzy of building - spurred on by the sweet smell of spring in the air over the past couple of days, and the promise of a new flying season - I thought it timely to reveal a few top secret classified photos of Cynthia doing some housecleaning in @Frank v B's shop, and some of his latest experiments with exotic materials and methods.  These photos provide a rare glimpse of the master's research facility, and an inside look at the inner workings of his psyche, to say nothing of the diversity of materials to which he commits his omni-present 5-minute epoxy.  You can even see the profound foam influence of @bweaver. Truly inspirational!!

Program guide:

#478, 490, 491:  Cynthia deftly working "presto agitato", รก la 3rd movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Op. 27, No. 2.
#485:  laminar foam core wing with embedded spar and off-gas vents to prevent bubbles in covering film.
#497:  foam dispersion testing for maximum planting propagation effectiveness.
#499:  high-strength box-spar wing construction, with multi-ply shear webs to withstand even the most severe planting impact loads; guaranteed to teach the corn a lesson!
#504:  wing core sections showing embedded ribs
#507:  vegetation impact testing with prototype hybrid wing section
#501:  Frank's candy store!

The Force is with him!!  8)

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

So you took photos of your last attempt at home renovation. ;D

You must be mistaken.  These photos clearly show deconstruction.  I plant! ... from altitude.... with authority. 8)

Cynthia's bucket list photos.

Frank

so you managed to take photos of the demolition of the townhouses at Bayview and Cummer to make way for the new high school. (Morrow Park).
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quoting Frank:

Andy,

So you took photos of your last attempt at home renovation. ;D

You must be mistaken.  These photos clearly show deconstruction.  I plant! ... from altitude.... with authority. 8)

Cynthia's bucket list photos.

Frank

Dear @Frank v B ,

While there is some coincidental similarity between the preceding photos and the townhouses at Bayview and Cummer, a trained eye will quickly notice that those photos have your DNA all over them.  Here are a few more reference standards that demonstrate this.  There is no mistake here.   8)

Andy

bweaver

@Andy Hoffer

- To @Frank v B that is 'disorganized organization'. He even has a clean T-shirt in there.  If Frank can't find what he is looking for in his transportation hanger,  he goes to another swap meet and makes another purchase.   

(No complaints mind you. He usually has the tool or part you are looking for at the field.  You may have to wait a while for him to find it though, or get a ride with him to the next swap meet.) 

I like throwing Frank a bone ...  Fetch! Go Boy, Go!
::)

Frank v B

Bruce,

You can be nice when you try. :)

Andy is just jealous of my mobile hanger ... and my clean shirt.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"