2018-01, TEMAC Tickler, January Swap Meet

Started by sihinch, January 07, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed the Holidays and spent some quality time with friends and family.  Have you made any RC related resolutions?

Unfortunately I couldn't make it out to any of the Holiday events, but by all accounts the dome fly and New Years Day (crazy :-\) Rogofield fly were fun!?

It feels exciting to be at the start of a new year; the 15th year of our Club!  Watch out for birthday celebrations as we mark this momentous year. 

This week's Pilots' Meeting will be another first for us - a TEMAC exclusive swap meet.  As usual, we will meet in the bar at Colonel Mustard's Pub (6545 Hwy 7, Markham) for food, and then at 7:30pm we will pop down to the luxury basement ( :P) for an auction and swap meet.  Michael will run the auction, selling off some kindly donated RC related items with proceeds going to the Club.  Then we will have a swap meet for members, with no fees and no charges!  :D

Please reply on the other forum thread (link below) if you intend to sell items, so we can get an idea of how many tables we are likely to need.  Early indications are that prices will be low, low, low!  ;D

http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6439.0.html

If you have a new project or gift that you would like to show, please bring that also for a show 'n' tell.  I promise we'll try not to sell them!

Hope to see you there!
Simon

sihinch

p.s. Andy will be there to take your 2018 membership money too!  ;)