• October 17, 2018, 09:26:12 am
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: TEMAC promo video  (Read 233 times)

Offline sihinch

• TEMAC President
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
  • TEMAC #: 124
  • Started Flying RC: 1987
TEMAC promo video
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:43:19 am »
I had an idea!  :o

I’ve been thinking for some time now that I’d like to make a 30-60 second promotional video for TEMAC. Not really an advert but more of a celebration of our club and our hobby.

But I’m no film maker! I don’t know what shots would be interesting or how to sequence clips. My idea just really anticipated some air to air video and some ground to air video.

So, I thought why not make this a crowd-designed project!? We could use it to celebrate our 15th Birthday!

What do you think? We could design a storyboard sequence, share content and create a TEMAC masterpiece? Perhaps we have some artistic film-maker, advertising type people in the club who could advise?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:07:29 am by sihinch »

Offline VadimKirillov

• Airman
  • TEMAC #: 306
  • Started Flying RC: 2017
Re: TEMAC promo video
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 11:58:08 am »
Great idea!!!  I can offer my skills with video editing.  I’m not best creative editor but I work with video editing software everyday.  If you choose music and give me your ideas on highlights of the club I would do a sequence. We can refine and re-edit as it goes along its a creative process after all.