January Meeting - Follow Up

Started by Andy Hoffer, January 11, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Great auction and swap shop last night!  All kinds of eclectic goodies at great prices!!

Thank you Greg H, Frank VB and Michael R for organizing sucha great evening.

I have alerted our webmaster, Ben Feist,  that the previous "January Meeting" posts seem to have been lost in cyberspace after I tried to submit a post with a photo from last night's Pilots Meeting.

Cheers!

Andy

bweaver

It was a fun evening as always.  Yes, thanks to the organizers. 

Considering it was first time an auction and swap evening was organized for the club and its members, I think it was very successful.  Great turnout and great buys.

Also thank you to those persons who donated items to be auctioned to benefit the club. 

Now I can look forward to next years TEMAC auction and swap evening, (if it is held again.) 

Frank v B

I second Bruce's comments.

Thanks to the set-up crew ( SUC Team?) who came early to set up the room.  Thanks to Andy Hoffer (once he stopped singing), to Bruce (once he stopped laughing), to  Gerald (once he woke up.  He has to get up at 4 am for work), to Graham (once he visited his parents).... and Michael for trying his hand at auctioneering.( ;D)

The stuff was great, the prices were great, not enough money!  We will all fix that for next year.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

battlestu

thank you all for making this happen... as some of you might have heard I've sidelined myself for a few weeks (broken ankle) and having everyone chip in to "git r done" is really helpful.

alright time for a nap

Thanks
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bweaver

Greg, naps are good for you.  Broken ankles aren't.  Sorry to hear about it.  You missed a great night.

If you are laid up still next Thursday and looking for something to do around noon, the morning crew is meeting for lunch again at the Swiss Chalet at the 404 and Major Mackenzie Dr. 

Also come to think about it,  don't you have a clipped wing cub you could get back to finishing off too?

Get well soon.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on January 12, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
Greg, naps are good for you.  Broken ankles aren't.  Sorry to hear about it.  You missed a great night.

If you are laid up still next Thursday and looking for something to do around noon, the morning crew is meeting for lunch again at the Swiss Chalet at the 404 and Major Mackenzie Dr. 

Also come to think about it,  don't you have a clipped wing ankle cub you could get back to finishing off too?

Get well soon.

Heal fast buddy!

Andy