Started by bweaver, January 19, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Do I still have it?

I don't think so.
Michael

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on January 24, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
Re: Don't spend too much time beautifying your builds because I intend to smash them all in the flying contests!

Michael, that's the spirit and a challenge to many, not just to myself.   >:(  ::)

Where is that Chicken

I think that a photo of said "chicken", or at least a scholarly dissertation on same, is in order for the edification of the plebeian masses.   8)

Waiting with bated breath, 

Andy

Michael

The 'chicken' is a rubber squeeze toy given to the loser of a warwing contest.

I think I remember .....

In my first contest, I flew carefully and avoided confrontation. For this, Bruce awarded me the 'chicken' award.

However, since then, I have cut a few ribbons, and seriously impacted/smashed others' models a couple times.

I'm pretty sure the 'chicken' was passed on to someone else.

Michael

octagon

Hey Bruce,
I arrived at Col Mustards with all my kit, ready to cut and tape and glue my new Warwing together. Man, you made it so easy for all of us by doing all the grunt work of getting the kits ready. Everything cut and all we had to do was glue it together. Thanks so much for all the work and prep you did. I will try and repay you by destroying your and Simon's Warwing. The gauntlet is thrown!
Cheers Bruce,
Rob
What could possibly go wrong?

bweaver

Re Michael's earlier comment - I'm pretty sure the 'chicken' was passed on to someone else.

I agree with you Michael.  I think the chicken was passed on to someone else... Where is that Chicken? 

Re Rob's comment - The gauntlet is thrown!   My response - Right back at you!   ;D

It was my pleasure to partake in this Warwing build activity. 

I look forward to seeing these Warwings and others in the air this coming flying season, even if in many instances they will only be used for sport flying.  For those Warwingers that fall within this category, remember the streamers are always free and readily available, for when the urge strikes.  However, you might become the recipient of the chicken, if he ever surfaces again.

Andy Hoffer

So, if I only go as far as photographing others' Warwings carnage, do I qualify as the ultimate chicken and get the Chicken award?!!  :D

Andy