2018-02 TEMAC Tickler, Warwing Scramble!

Started by sihinch, January 20, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Scramble, Scramble, Scramble! 

It's time to build those warwings.  This summer the enemy threat warning is high, and TEMAC will need all the warwings possible to defeat "Evil Bruce!"

Ironically, it is "Evil Bruce" who will show us how to build our warwings this Wednesday, 24th January at Colonel Mustard's.  As usual, meet in the bar for dinner (usually from about 5pm) and then we will head to the basement around 7pm, for a mass assembly.  Check out this thread for details of what to bring:
http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6409.30.html

The January Auction and Swap meet was a great success; the members present had a great time, snagged some awesome bargains and asked for us to repeat the event next year!  A big thanks to all our donors for the Auction, we raised over $250 for the Club.

For the February meeting we will have a presentation of 3D printing capabilities courtesy of Gil Elgez.  Watch for further details...

See you soon,
Simon

Frank v B

re: "Evil Bruce"

Many of us have known Bruce for several years.  He's not evil at all!

There are many other words associated with Mr. Weaver.  Descriptors like "cynical", "devilish", "competitive", "sneaky" are only a start.  Better turn it over to TEMAC's walking dictionary and guide to the Queen's English....Mr. Hoffer. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

I was going to watch this one from the sidelines, but the bait was far too tasty!

So, having examined the elegant forum dialogue of the past few weeks, I am compelled to offer "incisive", "witty"," excruciatingly funny", and above all, "suitable for framing", as additions to Frank's proffered list of Weaverian descriptors!   We are truly blessed to have Bruce in our ranks.  8)

Most respectfully yours,

Andy

sihinch

Can I just say for the record, I do love Bruce! I don't really think he's evil.

Andy Hoffer

I think I can hear Frank flipping furiously through his Roget's thesaurus....   8)

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

re: "I think I can hear Frank flipping furiously through his Roget's thesaurus....   8)"

Roget's.... never.  As Cynthia would say "Frank would never read or use it.  It doesn't have any pictures" ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on January 22, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
Andy,

re: "I think I can hear Frank flipping furiously through his Roget's thesaurus....   8)"

Roget's.... never.  As Cynthia would say "Frank would never read or use it.  It doesn't have any pictures" ;D

Frank

@Frank v B

You know, now that you mention it, I think it would be most interesting to see a first-hand post from Cynthia.  I'm certain she could offer all kinds of great insights into your inner soul which would be of tremendous benefit to the members, especially for Bruce and me!!  8)

Andy