For Sale

Started by Canuke, February 21, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

Clearing out some space in my garage so I can buy some new planes (not sure that makes sense, oh well)
1. Extra 300 "almost like new" $100.00
2. Durafly EFX racer "modified on purpose, clipped wings etc." $75.00. not for a beginner.
3. Rochobby Swift delta wing $75.00. also not for a beginner.
4. home made foam "RCAF Arrow).  nice looking plane, pusher prop $50.00. nothing wrong with it, just haven't flown it lately.
5. Rarebear with batteries. not sure if I am selling it. Just curious if anyone has an interest.

I also have some odds and ends (motors, including a Horizon Hobby 15?)
Also a couple of stabilisers and larger servos free if anyone wants them.

sihinch

Any chance of pics, please?

:D

Canuke

Clicking on the durafly efx will bring up a picture of it, also the rochobby swift wing with a description of them both. I'll grab a picture of the Extra and Arrow and post them.

sihinch

Ah, sorry. I'm not seeing pictures at all. Maybe it's the new mobile format of the forum. Sorry.

Canuke

Sorry, not good instructions. I meant, enter the name of the plane "Durafly EFX racer" in the browser and the search would take you to the website (in this case Hobbyking) with the information on the plane (cost, specs. etc). The Extra 300 is a "Flyzone model). I will try now and post the pictures, I'm not good at this.
Photo's didn't work. They are too large. I will try and find a way to compress them. They are currently jpeg's.

Canuke

trying again

Frank v B

Jim,

OOOOHHHHH! the Rarebear.

Let's talk tomorrow over a Harvey's lunch.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Canuke

I'll bring it and the 4 cell batteries and we can discuss it.

Canuke

The only plane left for sale is the Extra. The Arrow and Wing I'm cannibalising for their components.  The wing had been repaired a couple of times and not worth selling.

bweaver

Hey @Canuke, what are you going to have for the 905 swap meet now?  Just little bits?  ;)

Canuke

Good question, actually I was thinking the same thing. I could go there to buy things, not sell things? It might be a nice change to walk around and look at other vendors.  Do I need Dr. John's Durafly Spitfire that he wants to sell as a mate for mine?

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Canuke on February 23, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Good question, actually I was thinking the same thing. I could go there to buy things, not sell things? It might be a nice change to walk around and look at other vendors.  Do I need Dr. John's Durafly Spitfire that he wants to sell as a mate for mine?

I know that since Thursday Jim has had an extra $75 doing a LiPo burn in his pocket!!!  And his wonderful spouse has been at him to get out there and spend it - on more planes!!  (He is one lucky guy!)  ;D

See Jim grin.  Grin, Jim, grin!  Grin, grin, grin!  :D

Andy