Morning Crew Lunch - Thursday March 1

Started by Andy Hoffer, February 23, 2018, 10:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi All,

You're all invited to join the TEMAC "Morning Crew" for lunch and eclectic disparaging remarks at the Mandarin Restaurant, 7660 Woodbine Avenue in Markham, on Thursday March 1.   

Please send a message to me, @Andy Hoffer (or whatever you want to call me to get my attention and be mercilessly photographed) by Tuesday evening, Feb 27, so that I can reserve adequate space at the restaurant.

Looking forward to being harassed by you there, and of course, to harassing you (with interest) in return!!

Cheers!

Andy Hoffer

Andy Hoffer

As a gesture of camaraderie, and cheered on by the others there, I did my best to eat on behalf of both @bweaver and myself at today's Morning Crew lunch at the Mandarin all-you-can-eat buffet.  As a result, my weight and balance have been temporarily modified, so I won't be flying in the Cessna until my metabolism restores my normal weight.  I should be ready to fly by tomorrow morning !!!  :D

Andy

bweaver

Re: I should be ready to fly by tomorrow morning !!!  :D

@Andy Hoffer. I take it that what you are saying is, that after your morning purge, you will be yourself again.  Balance or no balance, sense or no sense... Have fun in that aircraft...

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on March 01, 2018, 05:01:33 PM
Re: I should be ready to fly by tomorrow morning !!!  :D

@Andy Hoffer. I take it that what you are saying is, that after your morning purge, you will be yourself again.  Balance or no balance, sense or no sense... Have fun in that aircraft...

Well actually, @bweaver , what I was saying was that after I burn off some fuel from the buffet, my weight and balance will be sufficiently restored  to meet to Transport Canada airworthiness requirements.  (It's the same metabolic process that keeps me nice and warm for flying in cold weather, whether that be RC or full-scale.   8)

Andy

bweaver

RE: Well actually, @bweaver , what I was saying was that after I burn off some fuel from the buffet, my weight and balance will be sufficiently restored  to meet to Transport Canada airworthiness requirements.  (It's the same metabolic process that keeps me nice and warm for flying in cold weather, whether that be RC or full-scale.   8)

@Andy Hoffer

No s---.    I have been away too long.  Here I thought I was starting to understand your jargon.   :-*

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on March 02, 2018, 09:29:36 AM
RE: Well actually, @bweaver , what I was saying was that after I burn off some fuel from the buffet, my weight and balance will be sufficiently restored  to meet to Transport Canada airworthiness requirements.  (It's the same metabolic process that keeps me nice and warm for flying in cold weather, whether that be RC or full-scale.   8)

@Andy Hoffer

No s---.    I have been away too long.  Here I thought I was starting to understand your jargon.   :-*

@bweaver

Exactly!! You finally got my message!  And there is a nice dusting of fresh snow on the field waiting for you!!!

Looking forward to your return.  Which Pantone skin colour should we expect, on a toaster scale of 1-10?!  Oh, and you might want to rub on some thin CA so it doesn't fall off when it hits the cold air! 8)

Andy