2018 Events

Started by rc technics, February 27, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc technics

I hope someone can help.  Are they any dates for any of TEMAC's events this flying season?

Paul

battlestu

Hi Paul... I was sidelined for a bit but have been working on getting the events calendar updated. Was there any event you were looking for? or had any questions?

Thanks
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

rc technics

Quote from: battlestu on February 28, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
Hi Paul... I was sidelined for a bit but have been working on getting the events calendar updated. Was there any event you were looking for? or had any questions?

Thanks
Greg

Yes; the Fun Fly in late August.

Wingnutz

Greg,
Can't find any 2018 events on the Club or MAAC calendar yet and hope to find a TEMAC Jets Day in the 2018 schedule. I am working on my Canadian jet fleet and hope to bring some of them to TEMAC's Jets Day...is there a 2018 TEMAC Jets Day this year and is the date decided?
Thanks for any info...
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

sihinch

Hi Everyone,

We're just working the finishing touches to the events calendar for 2018. We will have all the favourites.

Right now Jets day is looking like either 19th or 20th May. Warbird day 21st or 22nd July and the big 15th Birthday Annual Fun Fly on August 25th or 26th.

The calendar will be out this month! I promise.

Cheers,
Simon

battlestu

Hi all the events should start showing up on the calendar.

Thanks
Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Wingnutz

Thanks Greg and exec...already on my personal calendar!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

sihinch

Speaking of 2018 events, if I'm not wrong today is Robert @piker 's 50th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Robert. Hope to see you tonight.

Michael

It is his birthday, but I think He's 52.
Michael

sihinch

Oh, OK! I thought he looked old for his age!!!

Andy Hoffer

So exactly how old is @piker ?!!

Step right up folks!  Place your bets!!  (He doesn't look a day over 36!)

Andy

piker

Harsh!  I'm only 29!    :o

octagon

Poor old Rob, thinks he is only 29. Old age is cruel!
What could possibly go wrong?

bweaver

Re - Rob,s comment about Piker - Poor old Rob, thinks he is only 29. Old age is cruel!

Hey, As long as he's happy!  But after last nights meeting, I'm glad I don't have to climb a ladder to get into my work room.  I don't think Piker thought that one out. 

You know @octagon , you are right, 'old age is cruel'.  Katie says, "Pneumonia was an old mans best friend, however they can cure pneumonia now.  Now old men are called to roofs and ladders."

piker

I haven't installed the dumb waiter yet.  Initially it'll be for hoisting gear and planes up and down, but eventually it could be used to hoist this dummy up and down   ;D