• April 23, 2018, 10:41:33 pm
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: FPV at TEMAC  (Read 651 times)

Offline Andy Hoffer

• TEMAC Treasurer
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
Re: FPV at TEMAC
« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2018, 10:38:50 am »
I have to admit this beats my Cessna for really low passes!

Thanks Eric.

Andy

Offline Crazyflyer

• Captain
  • TEMAC #: 229
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2018, 12:00:21 pm »
Actually its Stephan but I am used to it at Temac!! We Hagens' look alike  ;)
With FPV you can do things you would want to do in a full size airplane but can't afford either the cost or the death part of it!!

Stephan

I have to admit this beats my Cessna for really low passes!

Thanks Eric.

Andy

Offline Andy Hoffer

• TEMAC Treasurer
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2018, 02:50:42 pm »
Oh my goodness.  I am SO sorry Stephan.  I don't know why I automatically thought of @Eric Adventurer when I saw "@Crazyflyer".  But you are right.  You almost look like drones clones of each other - virtually indistinguishable!   8)

I will try to pay closer attention.

Andy

Online bweaver

• Ace
  • TEMAC #: 169
  • Started Flying RC: 1979
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2018, 03:08:04 pm »
Oh my goodness.  I am SO sorry Stephan.  I don't know why I automatically thought of @Eric Adventurer when I saw "@Crazyflyer".  But you are right.  You almost look like drones clones of each other - virtually indistinguishable!   8)

Andy

@Andy Hoffer , how close did you get to @Frank v B last night at the pilots meeting?  I hope this miss-identity matter isn't that contagious.   ???

Andy, while I always recognized you qualified for the Morning Crew, now you too have demonstrated it fully. 

Having said that; Please don't get too close to any of us with what is apparently getting carried along.  It is too confusing for many of us.... we respond to pretty well anything. 

When you and Frank join the group next time, we will be sure to wear our name-tags.  Is larger print necessary?  :-*

Offline Andy Hoffer

• TEMAC Treasurer
  • Global Moderator
  • Ace
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2018, 08:12:02 pm »

Andy

@Andy Hoffer , how close did you get to @Frank v B last night at the pilots meeting?  I hope this miss-identity matter isn't that contagious.   ???

Andy, while I always recognized you qualified for the Morning Crew, now you too have demonstrated it fully. 

Having said that; Please don't get too close to any of us with what is apparently getting carried along.  It is too confusing for many of us.... we respond to pretty well anything. 

When you and Frank join the group next time, we will be sure to wear our name-tags.  Is larger print necessary?  :-*

Hi @bweaver ,

I must confess, I did shake @Frank v B 's hand last night, so I may have picked up something.  My wife mentioned this morning that I had been mumbling in my sleep last night - something about "solders in the polders"...

The only "miss-identity" issue I am aware of is forgetting the name of our server at Colonel Mustard's.

In any event, you will be comforted to know that I will never confuse you with anyone else.   8)

Always in awe of our masterful CFI,

Andy

Online Frank v B

• Ace
  • TEMAC - Assistant to the Assistant Greeter.
  • TEMAC #: 141
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2018, 08:27:33 pm »
re: "When you and Frank join the group next time, we will be sure to wear our name-tags.  Is larger print necessary?  :-*"

Bruce,

To heck with the large print.  Try Braille...... and..... bring your white cane. ;D ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"