Re: Instructor/Groundcrew Meeting Wednesday May 2nd (PLANS CHANGED)

Started by bweaver, April 23, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Hi Guys, 

The 2018 flight instruction program will be starting pretty sooooooon.  I am excited about it and look forward to it taking off well (pun intended).

I would like to host a meeting of all the Instructors and Ground Crew on Wednesday May 2nd starting at 7 p.m., at my home in Richmond Hill.

The meeting will be casual. I would like to give everyone involved an opportunity to speak with each other and share their experiences with flight instruction.   (New persons wishing to participate as flight Instructors or Ground Crew are also welcome to attend the meeting.)

Please contact me by email at [email protected].  I will reply by email and provide directions.

NOTE: If you wish to participate in the flight instruction program this year, but can't attend the meeting, please contact me as well, so that I know who is committed to helping out this coming year.

sihinch

Perfect Bruce! Thank you - I'll be there. I need to see your workshop living room space.   ;D

BJROB

Hey Bruce @bweaver
I'm looking forward to "ground crewing" :D with you and helping out this year. 8)
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

octagon

Hi Bruce,
I will be there, see you then or sooner
What could possibly go wrong?

bweaver

CHANGE OF PLANS - STUDENT NIGHT BEGINNING MAY 2ND

First I want to say thanks to Instructors and Ground Crew who are planning to attend the meeting I am organizing for Wednesday May 2nd at my house.

I still plan on hosting it, but I think due to the weather being forecast for this coming week, I would like to make a change to these plans.  (Refer to the screen grab of the weather forecast below.)

Due to the excellent weather forecast, I am going to announce that Student Instruction night will be starting next week at 6 p.m. on Wednesday May 2nd provided the weather is suitable.  I will confirm or cancel student night depending on the weather, that day, per the usual CFI Forum notification.

If Student Night is cancelled due to bad weather, we will still meet at my house at 7p.m.

If student night is a 'go', then those Instructors and Ground Crew who still wish to attend the meeting after student instruction has finished will proceed to my house.  That will give us all an opportunity to get together as a group still.

I trust you will support the proposed change.

Let's get instructing. Let's have fun doing it.

Thanks, Bruce

sihinch

bweaver

Flight instruction starts tonight at 6 and Instructors and Ground Crew will meet at my house after the training.

Thanks guys.

Bruce