Really good stuff for sale, …. cheap! April 2018

Started by Michael, April 30, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

Really good stuff for sale, .... cheap! All good flyers. I`m selling because I have too much stuff and need to make some space.

Terms: I like fast and prompt sales. respond here in this thread, and send me your telephone number.

[email protected]

E-Flite UMX A-10 BL Twin EDF jet. Excellent condition! Flies great!
New about $200 plus tax. This one, only $120. All you need is a 2S 800mah battery and a Spektrum transmitter.

FMS Yak 130 70mm Jet, 6 channels with flaps and electric retracts! Flies amazing! A few minor bumps and scratches here and there, but no major repairs. Excellent condition, and sold together with a nearly new Pulse 3000 mah 45C battery pack, which balances the plane perfectly! (You need a receiver) More than $400 in retail cost to me; I'm selling at only $220. Sold to Peter, paid and picked up.

Hangar 9 Pulse 60 sport flyer, 70" wingspan, with E-Flite 50-size brushless motor, 60 amp speed control, and E-Flite digital servos. On a 6S 5000mah battery pack, this plane will take off in 10 feet, and climb to 1000 feet doing rolls the whole way. It'll do loops, rolls, spins, and all the fancy tricks, yet when slowed down, it'll fly like a park flyer. You'll need a receiver and a 6-cell battery. One neatly done covering repair on the bottom of one wing. 9/10 visual condition; 12/10 flying condition. If you want to get into big non-foam models, it won't get cheaper than this! About $700 in cost to me, but you can get your thrills for $300.

Durafly D.H.100 Vampire "Canadian Edition" 70mm EDF Jet 1100mm, with electric retracts. The nose wheel has been knocked out, but nicely glued back in stronger. The model is in excellent condition, and is one of the easier jets to fly. $120. Sold to Gil, paid and picked up.
Michael

ppalumbo

Gil.E

Hi Michael,
I'll take the vampire. 416-388-4426.
"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

Bigstik

Michael, any spare/extra pulse 3000mah 45c batteries?
Bigstik

Michael

Michael

Bigstik

Is the Pulse 60 available. Does it have all the bits in it?
Bigstik

Michael

Michael

piker

Hmmm...  I see a picture of a 6s Pulse battery, but I don't see mention of it in the text.  Do you still have it?  If so, how much?

Michael

The 6s 3000mah battery went with the Yak defend jet.
Michael