Flight Instruction May 2nd is a GO

Started by bweaver, May 02, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

The weather looks like it is good to go for the first training evening of the season.  Start at 6 p.m. 

There appears to be a chance of an afternoon shower, but clearing before 6.

Reminder that Instructors and Ground Crew are invited to meet at my house after the training session is finished for a short meeting and refreshments.  I hope all can make it.

:)

sihinch

I had a great time last night! I love "student night."

We had 4 students, 2 of whom were new members. It's always nice to welcome new faces. There were plenty of ground crew and flight instructors and a few members also dropped by to be sociable. The weather was perfect and we had no rain!

What a great start to 2018 Flight Instruction!  8)

But then to top that, Bruce had a welcome party for all Instructors and Ground Crew at his house! (I now know the secret to his "living room" workshop!  ;)) We chatted about the program, the club, some watchouts and managed to have a laugh too. Thanks so much Bruce for hosting - that's a viscous dog you have though!  ;D

Oscar

Indeed.  What a great start of the season.  Zero wind.  (except the 4 mosquito bites I got  >:( )

Thank you Bruce for the refreshment at your home.   :)

SeeFernando

Thanks Y'all!

I didn't crash!  Thanks Simon!

It was awesome weather!

I'm looking forward to future flights at ROGO!
-Chris

sihinch

@SeeFernando you did awesome! Very good control and excellent learning rate! Nice one.

We'll make you a Pilot in no time!  :D

Paul Gray

My thanks to every one for making me so welcome last night.
I eventually got over my jitters!
looking forward to many more