MC Attributes Camaraderie Success to Tea and Coffee - May 14th

Started by bweaver, May 14, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Weee all agreed today that the success of our camaraderie is attributed to sharing our hobby together, lunches and tea and coffee among other things, when ever possible.

Today's photos depict what goes on at the flight line, at the flight stations and behind the scenes as a result of too many morning beveridges.

What a great Crew!

sihinch

bweaver

@sihinch , your comment made to me last night about the 'guy standing with his hands down at his side in the picture'... 

I only have a few things to say about your comment. 

1) I don't think anyone was looking as closely as you at the photo, but... (I couldn't respond last night, because I had to come home and look closely at the photo to see who you were referring to.

2) Your lack of being able to identify the individual by name reinforces why some in our club encouraging people to purchase and wear name tags.

3) If you had even been able to get out one morning to see this same gentleman fly as a member of the morning crew, you would have noted that he can fly brilliantly with no hands too.

:o

Candu

Actually that's a pre-flight requirement, otherwise in-flight excitements during critical combat situations could cause accidents at the pilot stations. ;D