I had a good time, thanks Michael and team

Started by Ex14th, September 05, 2004, 08:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex14th

The wind was a bit strong but none-the-less, we all braved the wind and flew couple of times, no major incidents and the whole event was orchestrated smoothly. Lunch was great and I believe Michael had enough of food left for his week's lunch. Great bargains to be had, Bill bought a complete package of a brand new AstroFlight Cobalt 40 direct with prop and adapter, a 1-25 cell AF charger, a Novak 80 amp speed contraoller, and a 25 cell pack, all for a song, what a deal.

All in all, a great turn-out, and thanks for organizing the fun-fly.

Alex

Edited by - Ex14th on 05 Sep 2004  8:11:31 PM

piker

Glenn commented later in the day that no one ended up in the corn.  Excellent work, guys.

Glenn, Andre, and I left at 5:30 today.  Even with the wind, it was a lot of fun, and in fact, the wind didn't seem to cause too much grief.

Rod even managed a couple of test flights with his little Cub.  It flew really well.  Rod flew it from a hand launch and it was rock solid.

Later in the day of busy beavers got to the trees at the end of the runway.  Quite a difference.

Robert

bald warthog

Wonderful to spend a day with people of like mind. I learn a lot each time I get together with you all. Thanks for the support; I really enjoyed today.This club is really shaping up to be something great for us!

Rod Clark C.E.T.
MAAC 69870
EMFSO 801
TEMAC 47
Rod Clark C.E.T.
MAAC 69870
EMFSO 801
TEMAC 47