Planes for Sale - Bluehawk, Radjet, Stryker

Started by Crazyflyer, May 27, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyflyer

Hi Guys,
I really need to clear up some space and don't have time to work this one:

57" Bluehawk biplane with gas engine. Never flown, I acquired it last year and need it out of my house.
It does need to be converted to Electric for TEMAC.

Unreasonable offers will be considered!!!

Stephan

ppalumbo

Quote from: Crazyflyer on May 27, 2018, 03:51:11 PM
Hi Guys,
I need to clear up some space and don't have time to work on these:

57" Bluehawk biplane with gas engine. Never flown, I acquired it last year and don't have time to convert it, not sure how it flies but told it is a great plane.
$250

Radjet 800, very fast little guy, I started gluing the wings but again lack the time to complete it.
$50

F27 Stryker - original model turned mad max! This guys was modified to take a much more powerful motor, I added carbon rods, wood elavons, plastic vertical stabs,  and an aluminum motor mount.
The nose is also ready for FPV, I also increased the size of the battery hatch to hold a 2200 4s if you wish to use it. Please note that it isn't in perfectly pretty shape, I did say mad max!! (it will need some paint touch ups). I will leave the servos in, they do need to be re-glued, you may also choose to put stronger ones in if you want a high speed plane, I found that the servos couldn't handle a full power fast dive at over 100mph, especially with the heavy body mods.
no electronics included other than the servos.
$60

Stephan

Hi interested in the rad 800.  What does it need to complete?  Thanks Peter

Crazyflyer

Hi Peter,
It does come with the original motor and servos. No ESC or receiver.
Stephan

ppalumbo

ppalumbo

Hi Stephan,  I plan to be a the field this evening.  Does that work for you?  Thanks
Peter