Note to Instructors and Ground Crew

Started by bweaver, June 02, 2018, 12:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Hi TEMAC flight team.

I would like to advise TEMAC Flying Instructors and Ground Crew that due to the recent generous donations of planes and radios from Vadim and Oscar, we now have two fully functional training aircraft ready to go, should student aircraft/equipment difficulties arise at a training session. (NOTE: Malcom C. had previously donated his Apprentice and Frank v B brought it back to life for training purposes prior to this recent drive for donations.)

I would like to advise at this time, we have 4 training planes, (2 Apprentices and 2 Mentors) of which two are fully equipped with two transmitters each.  I will bring the two with me each Wednesday evening, so that when needed, the planes can be put into use, thus ensuring that the students attending will get the stick time necessary to achieve their 'wings'. As of this coming Wednesday's training session, (with the assistance of Instructors and Ground Crew) each plane should be bound and trimmed for future use.

I would ask of you, that each Wednesday evening, TEMAC ground crew/instructors put one of the planes together early in the evening, to make it ready for use should it become necessary.  If two planes are needed, by all means put the second one together as well.  It would also be appreciated if you would dismantle them at the end of training as well.

I look forward to your continued support in assisting students in TEMAC's Wings Program.

Thanks Vadim, Oscar and Malcom for giving back as well.