Flight Instruction June 6th is a GO

Started by bweaver, June 05, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Looks like it will be a great evening for flight instruction.  Winds are forecast to be low.

Hope to see all the students, instructors and ground crew out.

Just a reminder that flight instruction night is dedicated to students.

Frank v B

To make matters worse... I'll be there. ;D 
Have to give Bruce the Club Apprentice and give him my DX5 rental.... and collect on my Timbit for one year's rental charge.  Watch Bruce refuse to pay it. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

SeeFernando

Dang... Looks like I'll be stuck at work this evening... :(

Have a great evening everyone!
-Chris

sihinch

Quote from: SeeFernando on June 06, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
Dang... Looks like I'll be stuck at work this evening... :(

Have a great evening everyone!

Me too!  :'(

Have fun. I will be hoping my agenda changes......

bweaver

BJROB

HI Bruce
I maybe a bit late.... :'( But I'll be there... :)
at least that is the plan.....  ::)
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Bill B

Three of us from Ryerson will be there today. We might be a little bit late too.

AndyC

Dress warm as it was freezing at the field at 11:30 this morning without the sun. 

Michael

A nice turnout, despite the cool weather.

Michael

Frank v B

Wow!  what a busy evening.  Close to 20 people.  The Morning Crew was out in full force (Athol, Bruce, Vic, BJ., Moshe).  Three of the Ryerson students showed up for flying lessons.  I took up two of them on the Ryerson Apprentice (Mike, Travis) and they did really well. Vic was kind enough to take Bill up for his flight.  The homework they did on the simulator sure showed.  Remarkable performances.

Great evening.  Cool but remember what we said in February..... ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Yes it was a busy and eventful evening... I believe enjoyed by all.

Fabrice brought out his new plane again after making a few adjustments to it, as suggested at last week's training session.  TEMAC Ground Crew and Micheal Rogozinsky assisted him in getting it ready for flight.  Michael kindly maidened it for him.  It flew fantastically and Michael reported that it handles really well.  It certainly looked like it did.  Unfortunately it was grounded because there wasn't a compatible buddy box for use in training. Fortunately though, Fabrice took to the air for two flights using TEMAC's recently acquired training Mentor generously donated by Vadim.  Fabrice was very enthusiastic and demonstrated that he is a very competent student.  His enthusiasm is contagious.

Bill B

Thanks to everyone who came out last night. Frank and Vic were kind enough to get us in the air (and back on the ground). As soon as Frank left, we learned that the Apprentice needs a v-stab to fly. Who knew?

See you next week!
Bill