Flight Instruction June 20th is a GO

Started by Frank v B, June 18, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Heck, it can only be better than last week!! 8)

Our illustrious leader Mr. Weaver will make the final call (flip the coin) on the day, but I will guarantee to be there by 5 pm.   Rain or shine or stormy weather!!  Tim's Woodbine is always a fallback.  They would be happy to feed see us.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Frank has indicated he will be out, so I have looked at the weather and concluded that it can't deteriorate that much, or we all have Frank to blame.

Charge your batteries and get your planes ready to go for Wednesday's Student Night.

Bruce (CFI)

Michael

Weather looks perfect.

I have to work a bit late, but if I can get there, I will.
Michael

Bill B

The Ryerson group will be at the field this evening. See you there!

Bill

Frank v B

What a great evening.  Weather was sunny, not too hot, not windy, down the runway.  Just like last week.  Not!!!
There were more than 15 people.  The usual suspects Graham, Mr Weaver, Simon, BJ, Oscar, 3 Ryerson boys Mike , Bill and Travis, Vic, Rob D., Richard B., the students, Fabrice, Paul and Chris, Michael, Malcolm (earlier).  Even Andy Chong and Cliff showed up towards the end.  Cliff just wanted to check out my 8 track radio (72 meg). :D

Frank

Oscar

Yes, towards the end, the flight instructors are having some fun flying the combat wing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iwnZ7i5-Xo

sihinch

It was a great, great night!  Thanks to everyone - Students, Instructors, Ground Crew and visitors.  :D

Oscar

Sorry Frank, couldn't think of a caption to describe this photo.

Frank v B

Oscar,

My best view. 8)
Photogenic, huh.
Frank

BJROB

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

bweaver

Quote from: BJROB on June 23, 2018, 09:40:34 AM
To the END of the universe and back 8)

I'm glad I'm not a space traveler...  ;)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Oscar on June 21, 2018, 08:29:09 AM
Sorry Frank, couldn't think of a caption to describe this photo.

@Oscar, we've got to talk!   ;D

Superbly composed and lit by the way!  You definitely captured @Frank v B 's best side!

Andy