Warbird Day 07/22

Started by battlestu, July 16, 2018, 02:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Bruce,

re: "...We had a few cracks of thunder and a couple of bolts of lightning that got everyone scurrying"

That was just my dear wife giving me a lecture on what I have to accomplish in the future now that we celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary today.
Yes Dear! ;D ;) 8)  She used the sound of thunder to delete the expletives. :)

Looks like I missed a great day... or as Andy would say "It was a great day because Frank missed it!!" ;D

Sorry I missed Glenn's Mosquito Mission and Wingnutz's visit.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Wingnutz

Thanks everyone for a short (ened by weather) great day and especially to Glenn for his one man tribute to the RAF's Centenary. Missed a few of the regulars but enjoyed the event...can't wait to see the pictures of Oscar's hat...umbrella...okay, umbrella hat!
BTW I drove N on ON 48 going home and by the time I got to Ballantrae, it was raining so hard, I had to pull off the road and wait a few minutes. We left at the right time!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

electroflyer

Bill,
I really enjoyed seeing the pair of Mosquito's up for a flight...very cool indeed!
The weather was just as forecast, but the crack of thunder over head certainly told us that it was time to leave!
Just another great day at TEMAC! I am looking forward to seeing some of Greg's (or anyones) flying shots, the sky made for an amazing backdrop.

battlestu

had a great time thanks to all that came out! Here are just a few shots I got with the clouds :) ... hoping to get all the photos posted in the photo album.
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

electroflyer

Great photos Greg!

Thanks!

Wingnutz

Glenn,
Really enjoyed the Mossie flight too! I wish my model had been a bit faster and able to better keep up with yours, but overall, great fun!...and you're right, great photos Greg! Thanks!
I've repaired the bent landing gear on the Mossie and am looking forward to flying it soon...
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!