2018-08 TEMAC Tickler, Canadian Cub Fun Day

Started by sihinch, June 21, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Hey Everyone,

Are you ready for Canadian Cub Fun Day?  Last year we had our first "member run" Cub fun fly and this year we hand over the reigns for the day to Bruce & Bill for the new and improved Canadian Cub Fun Day. 

Sunday 1st July at Rogofield.

Consistent with this being a National Holiday, Bruce has declared that no one should work in any way this day at Rogo field.  So our regular crew of BBQ volunteers will have the day off to fully enjoy the fun and flying with the rest of us.   :D

This means – Pack and bring your own picnic basket, containing your lunch, snacks and refreshments, enough for you and any guests you might be bringing along.  Especially remember to bring lots of fluids, shade and sunscreen because the day is going to be sunny and hot. (It is supposed to be.)

I have no doubt that Bruce will also have crazy games, events and competitions for us.  And knowing Bruce there will also be (lame) prizes!  ;D

Cheers,
Simon

sihinch

I just received a comment from one of our thoughtful members .....

If you do bring a picnic, please remember to take all of your own garbage away from the field.  :)

Thank you!

Frank v B

I will supply the following:

1) elements of the essential food group---- Potato Chips ("Crisps" if your name is Simon) and Timbits.
2) A cooler with ice cubes and three 12 packs of pop (Coke, Diet Coke and .... Soda water for Bruce).
3) Enough insults to keep Andy on his toes.
4) Just enough praises to keep Bruce going so he volunteers to do it again next year.

Frank :)
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Quote from: Frank v B on June 21, 2018, 09:37:11 PM
I will supply the following:

1) elements of the essential food group---- Potato Chips ("Crisps" if your name is Simon) and Timbits.
2) A cooler with ice cubes and three 12 packs of pop (Coke, Diet Coke and .... Soda water for Bruce).
3) Enough insults to keep Andy on his toes.
4) Just enough praises to keep Bruce going so he volunteers to do it again next year.

Frank :)

@Frank v B I guess you are generously bringing these supplies in an effort to assist and nourish those TEMAC members who don't read the Forum or can't/don't/won't follow instructions.  Thanks Frank.  I'll take anything you offer for free.