Flight Instruction July 18th IS A GO

Started by bweaver, July 16, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Here is the latest weather forecast for this coming Wednesday evening.  So far it is looking good, but they could be just teasing us.

I will firm up GO or NO GO on Wednesday morning.

OK @Frank v B  - Now go for it!   ::)

Frank v B

Here we go Oh Fearless Leader. 

I am booked to be there come hell, high water and snow storm (just in case Andy gets his wish).  If the weather is awful then I will be at Woodbine Tim's.  Will try to be there by 5 pm. for early arrivers.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Yes the forecast looks great for tomorrow evening.  I say, "Let's go for it!"

Charge your batteries, get your planes ready.  Get out for Student Night!

See you there.  I will probably arrive around 4ish, for the students who can make it out earlier.

Michael

Exceptional weather, productive evening, and lots of fun!

Michael

Frank v B

Great evening of flying.  My Ryerson boys did well and flew lots.  Rob D. tore up the sky with his new Ultra Sport, Michael brought out two leaf blowers and his big PT 19.  It really looks great in the sky... and over the road according to Ron Pin. :)  Glenn is becoming a fixture now that he is nearing the end of his work career to switch to a flying career.  Bruce had the ultimate frustration with an Apprentice and a dead TX battery.  It tilled some soil.  Malcolm had about 5 flights. 

A busy evening... and the peanut gallery solved all the world's problems.  Who can ask for anything more.  Oh, yes, Andy didn't get his snow storm today. 8)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

An utterly fantastic evening with with Flight Instructors, Ground Crew and Students.

Who was having the most fun?  I can't tell?  "Do you have it?  No I don't have it, do you have it?"

Thanks to the crew and students.   ;)

Bill B

sihinch

Sorry I missed it again! Looks like everyone had loads of fun!

I promise to be back soon.  :D

battlestu

just a few more shots from last night
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"