Flying with Fred Messacar.

Started by Frank v B, July 28, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

I flew today with Fred Messacar.  Fred is a huge supporter of TEMAC and has helped us for years in interpreting MAAC issues.  He asked me to stand beside him for his first flight in two years.  The last two years were filled with personal setbacks like medical, his wife's passing last December and family issues.  He is still smiling.  He has promised to come to our TEMAC funfly at the end of August and has promised to switch to electric this winter.  Needless to say, TEMAC members will help Fred in any way we can.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

Quote from: Frank v B on July 28, 2018, 08:11:28 PM
I flew today with Fred Messacar.  Fred is a huge supporter of TEMAC and has helped us for years in interpreting MAAC issues.  He asked me to stand beside him for his first flight in two years.  The last two years were filled with personal setbacks like medical, his wife's passing last December and family issues.  He is still smiling.  He has promised to come to our TEMAC funfly at the end of August and has promised to switch to electric this winter.  Needless to say, TEMAC members with help Fred in any way we can.

Frank

GREAT to see Fred back in action. he is a true friend to our club, and a GIANT in Canadaian model aviation. I look forward to seeing him at TEMAC!
Michael

sihinch

Great to see those smiling faces! :)