E F 1 Racing at Orangeville

Started by Polecat, August 15, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polecat

EF 1 racing at Orangeville Sun. Sept. 9, 10:30 am. Please ADVISE if you can attend, hoping for a better turn out than last year as we only had 6 pilots. So get your E F 1's out and do some laps.
See you on the 9th

Ken

Frank v B

Ken,

I plan to be there.  That news alone should have you shaking in your boots..... not!

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Polecat

Frank
You are in charge of roundng up the rest of the Temac guys.
See you on the 9th.

Ken

sihinch

Hi Ken, Racers,

Some of you know why, but right now I'm afraid I can't commit. I would love to be there - but I'm a maybe at best. Sorry!

I do have a new Outrageous to build for 2019 though!

Cheers,
S

Polecat

Sept. 9 th race is cancelled due to a poor response, hoping for a good turnout on Sept 30.

Ken

Polecat

Quote from: Polecat on August 27, 2018, 12:11:57 PM
Sept. 9 th race is cancelled due to a poor response, hoping for a good turnout on Sept 30.

Ken
Still waiting for some more replies, only 6 guys have confirmed.

Ken

cpaine

looking forward to it!!
we got Rick Paine, Dave Ford, mike baker and ken smith and myself from Brantford area coming.

maac #26951

Polecat

Quote from: cpaine on September 11, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
looking forward to it!!
we got Rick Paine, Dave Ford, mike baker and ken smith and myself from Brantford area coming.
Also Simon and Glen from Temac. Where are the other 4 Temac guys.

Frank v B

Ken,

I'm in. 
I have to help my daughter move that weekend so I will aim to be a furniture mover on Saturday and a pylon mover on Sunday.

Frank... the "TEMAC guy" ;D

Polecat

Looks like we will have a good entry [11] for the Sept. 30 race. If you have a friend who wants tag along we can use the help. Also just hope the weather gods are good to us.

Go Fast Turn Left.

Ken

sihinch

Reminder Ken - I need to play Sept 30th by ear. Sorry. :)

Frank v B

To the "left of Toronto" pylon boys. 

Us TEMAC pylon racers have started setting our sights on next Sunday's pylon race.  Talked to Glenn, Mike and Greg H today at our TEMAC Skills Challenge and we are mentally ready.  Michael is probably good to go but I did not talk to him about it today and Simon's decision is on a day-to-day basis. You should be getting scared silly.  We figure the trash talking will add a second to Cory's time so now he will only beat us by 25 seconds. ;)

Frank

Polecat

Frank I had better got out doing some laps, as I had not flown too much this summer. See you guys on Sun.

cpaine

got me rattled now! love it!!  I flew 30 laps on 2 toni's  yesterday, man i love my Toni's!! feeling groovy!
We might have an old friend from Buffalo NY joining us.. bit of drive, but he is trying to make it.
Weather looks coolish right now, which is fine as long as the wind holds off!
How are we doing for help Ken?
maac #26951

Polecat

Cory   For help, I have Rob, Steve, Wayne and Ron. Waiting to here from 2-3 club guys but you know what our club is like now, not like the good old days.
Just hoping for the winds to not get up, calling for around 15C.