2018 TEMAC Funfly

Started by Michael, August 26, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

What an amazing event!

At 10 in the the morning the parking lot was almost full. By mid-day there were over 40 people, including a few (important) visitors, including MAAC, other club and store representatives. The hotdogs were great, the aerobatic airshow was awesome, the auction and raffles were fun, the warbirds combat and racing were exciting, the general flying was entertaining, and the awards (given by Simon) was funny and drew lots of applause.

Michael

bweaver

Michael, I agree 150%. What a day...

Happy 15th Birthday TEMAC.

Thanks to all its members, past and current BOD's and everyone else that has been a part of TEMAC over the past 15 years in making this the club it is today.

sihinch

Thak you everyone for coming to our 15th Birthday Party!

I had a wonderful time, it was great to see so many friends and guests having a fun time.  I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.  :)

I would like to say a special thak you to the people behind the scenes who made it all happen - Paul, Gerald, Frank, Bruce, Graham, Michael, Andy and Greg.  Without you, yesterday wouldn't have been the AWESOME event that it was.  :-*

Thanks again, also to our sponsors - A&J Hobbies, Great Hobbies, John's Hobbies and Pinnacle Hobby.  Their generous support and donations allow us to have the fabulous, fun auctions and raffles.  :-*

Hope to see you all at the field again very soon.  8)

Simon

Andy Hoffer

@Frank v B laments having had to spend yet another Fun Fly with Hoffer!

Poor, poor, Frank!

Be sure and offer him your condolences!  8)

Hoffer Himself

bweaver

Lament for @Frank v B ?  Why just Frank?

What about the rest of us?  @Andy Hoffer , have you taken the picture yet?  :'(

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on August 27, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
Lament for @Frank v B ?  Why just Frank?

What about the rest of us?  @Andy Hoffer , have you taken the picture yet:'(

8)  Andy

octagon

Good job on the picture Andy. Looks great.
What could possibly go wrong?

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: octagon on August 27, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Good job on the picture Andy. Looks great.

Thanks Rob (@octagon) .  You'll notice, of course, that @bweaver showed the same affinity for stage direction as Jasper and Sophia!!!  8)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

@Frank v B accepting the highly coveted Children's Choice Award !!    8)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

@bweaver always makes my day! There is no end to his wishful thinking!!  A "goad" time was had by all!!  8)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

The Dirty Dozen + One!

(See @bweaver 's master class on formation flying in the last photo!)

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Warwing Elevon Julienne!!

Andy Hoffer

@Michael invoking the sea of beans to part!   8)

Andy Hoffer

Shootout at the TEMAC Corral !!

bweaver

Re: Andy's Comment - "Thanks Rob (@octagon) .  You'll notice, of course, that @bweaver showed the same affinity for stage direction as Jasper and Sophia!!!  8)

Andy: Please refer to my early promise: http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6705.msg44156.html#msg44156 .

I had Jasper and Sophia acting precisely for just this moment.  Jasper's improv involving the 'nose pick' was on his own, but I love it.

Next time, bring out your Warwing!  Then I will look into the camera.