Flight Instruction September 5th is a GO

Started by bweaver, September 03, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

The weather forecast for flight instruction this Wednesday evening is looking promising.  Refer to the forecast below.

Due to evening daylight hours getting shorter now,  for the last 3 evening sessions I plan on being at the field by 5 p.m. or earlier to assist students. Students wishing to arrive earlier can send me a PM or reply to this post.

I will post the usual definitive GO or NO GO for Wednesday evening training dependent upon the weather as early as I can on Wednesday. 

Frank v B

I will aim to be there by 5 pm as well..... just to bother you. ;)

Yacob,I will bring the UMX Carbon Cub if you can make it to the field.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

That's great @Frank v B .  Hopefully we will have a good evening and raffic will no be a problem.

t < there it is.  However, still missing one?

t

bweaver

Yes it is a GO. 

Frank and I are aiming for arriving at 5 to assist those students that can arrive early.

It is going to be warm to make sure you are hydrated and bring water or other non-alcoholic beverages.

See you there.

Frank v B

Great evening of flying...on a bumpy road.  The planes were bounced all over the sky (thermals, shifty winds) but those who flew got a lot better.  Like taming a bucking bronco. (that's a "B" Bruce :D)

The sun is sure going down earlier.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Yes it was a great evening... but a bit challenging when attempting to land with a significant crosswind coming from the southwest.  A challenge 'yes', but it keeps TEMAC flight instructors on their toes and gives the students some great flight experience.

Thank you once again to flight and ground crew for coming out and it was really nice to see Mike H. for the first time in a while.  I hope to see you at the field more often now that we are moving into the fall and your other commitments can somewhat subside.

Students, please remember that we only have 2 more Wednesday evenings for our regularly scheduled flight instruction.

This doesn't mean that flight training is over. 

Students know who the flight instructors are, so keep an eye on the TEMAC Forum for any of them posting their availability.
Remember, students can also post requesting assistance as well. 

It would be beneficial for both students and instructors to provide the specific desired/available day and time in the post, to facilitate the arrangement.