Lot 2- TEMAC Forum On-line Auction- starting this Sunday.

Started by Frank v B, September 14, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

John Kusterin called me and asked me to pick up more items to donate to TEMAC.  John was a member a long time ago and still has fond memories.  Last year the items were sold in a mini auction at a Pilot's Meeting. All proceeds to the TEMAC kitty.  This time I will try an on-line auction. One item at a time.

The items include:
- 3 models with motors, receiver ready (John still flew with 72 meg)
- two brushless motors- a geared 100 watt Axi and a 1000 watt Axi 4120
- 4 esc's 25-60 amps
- a collection of servo extensions, including a Y harness.
- a 72 meg radio (TX and RX)
- 5 brand new new-in-bag HXT type 9 gram servos.  Never opened.

I will test all the equipment, post photos and a description.  The first item will go up 8 pm this Sunday.  I will accept bids for 24 hours and close the auction for that item at 8 pm Monday.  Last bid before 8 pm wins, based on the Forum date/time stamp on the post.  Cash only. Can bring the items to the field or the first Pilot's Meeting.  TEMAC Members only please.  All proceeds to TEMAC.  Minimum $1.00 increments please.  If I think the price is too low I will place a bid that I will honour personally for that price.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

bweaver

If this catches on, swap meets will disappear! 

Great idea and a very generous gesture offered by John and coordinated by Frank.

Thanks

Frank v B

Lot 1 TechOneHobby Yak 54 http://www.techonehobby.com/product/yak54-1100-epp-3d/

1100mm wingspan foam 3D airplane,  AS2216-8 motor, 10 x 7 APC prop, 4 servos (two for aileron, incl. Y harness), ESC.  Two carbon rods to stiffen the fuse, a carbon main spar and carbon aileron trailing edges.
All servos, motor and ESC have been tested and are working.  Needs RX and battery (3 cell 1800-2200)
Condition is a 7 out of 10.  Motor mounts needs glueing and reinforcement with fibreglass.  Bring it to the Build Class and I will do it for you for free.

The starting bid is $10.00 (mine, if no-one else participates)

Auction for Lot 1 ends Tomorrow, Monday, at 7:59:59 pm. Any Forum time stamp starting with 8 will not be considered. :'(

Frank

ps: Decided to post it early to get the bugs out of the posting process.  Remember, I am "Flip Phone"  Frank who considers 72 meg high tech.... and then you make me use the internet. ;)

BJROB

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Frank v B

BJ,

Is your dear wife standing behind you again with a wad of cash! ;)

Thanks for the bid.

Frank

SeeFernando

-Chris

MarcV

SeeFernando

-Chris

BJROB

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

SeeFernando