President's Pizza Party - Wed. Sept 19 Be There Or Be Square!

Started by bweaver, September 18, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

Extract from Simon's recent post

"Wednesday 19th September is the official end to our training program for 2018.  I'm sure some instructors will continue to help students by arrangement at weekends, but Wednesday evenings will finish with our "Presidents Pizza Party."  This is my celebration of all the pilots who earned their wings this year, and to say thank you to our CFI, Instructors and Ground Crew.  If you've been a part of our flight training program this year, either student or helper, come for some of my free pizza!"

Notice to graduated pilots:
@Bill B  Please advise the Ryerson gang of the pizza party.
@Hu24
@SeeFernando

All remaining flight students come on out to the last Wednesday evening for this season.  As noted above, flight training will be arranged as time permits for students, instructors and ground crew.

See you there.

PS - For students who can make it early, I will be there by 4:30.

Bruce   :)

battlestu

I'll be there at 5:00 6:00 with the pizza ;)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Can I suggest we keep the pizza until about 6pm, please? To allow people to make it there from work......

Paul Gray

Frank v B

Can't make it tonight.  Bruce has been asked to eat my pizza slices. ;)

Have a great evening.  Congrats to all students who suffered soloed and got their wings. 

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

@sihinch (Simon), @gmcnic (Graham),  @battlestu (Greg), @Andy Hoffer

To TEMAC's BODs, I wish to thank you for permitting me to participate as the CFI in our Wings Program this year.  Your support  both at the field and behind the scenes is greatly appreciated by myself and the rest of club.  You make our hobby so enjoyable.  Last night's President's Pizza Party is just one example of what you organize and do for us.  Thank you.

Further, thank you to each of our Ground and Flight Crew who routinely volunteered in providing their time and sharing their knowledge and flight skills in instructing the students this season. I had a great time with all of you.  I know the students have you to thank for helping them prepare tp take the next steps in this wonderful hobby.

It was great to see everyone that attended the party, including earlier graduate pilots.  It was a pleasure to watch you fly and most enjoyable to see at least one of you share in the thrill of taking a walk into the beans.     

We also celebrated the graduation of 2 new pilots.  Congratulations to @ethane (Ethan) and @moshe ami (Moshe) for successfully demonstrating the skills necessary for obtaining their wings. Your success is our reward.

Fly with the birds, be safe, have fun and be courteous.

With what weather we have left this season, let's continue to help our remaining students achieve similar success. (Not so much with the walk in the beans)

sihinch

Congrats to Ethan and Moshe on earning your wings!  :D

sihinch

Now see the different styles (and faces) of pizza consumption.  ;D

Not sure who is more scary - Richard, Kenny or Bj?