Lot 4- on-line auction 5 NIB 9 gram TG 9 servos

Started by Frank v B, September 24, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Lot 4- Five new-in-bag 9 gram TG 9 servos with screws and spare horns.

Bids starting at $5.00 (mine).  Increments of $1.00 min. The last and highest bid before 8:00 pm Wednesday, Sept 26 wins.  Any bid with the Forum time stamp starting with 8 will be disregarded.  Last possible bid is 7:59:59 pm.

The current HobbyKing website shows them at $2.74 USD each plus taxes and shipping.  Proceeds to TEMAC.

Frank

ps: Am I ever going to get a lecture from Andy "Kodak" Hoffer about lighting, shadows, aperture and composition on this photo.
"Never trade luck for skill"

tuck

ppalumbo

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 24, 2018, 10:49:18 PM
Lot 4- Five new-in-bag 9 gram TG 9 servos with screws and spare horns.

Bids starting at $5.00 (mine).  Increments of $1.00 min. The last and highest bid before 8:00 pm Wednesday, Sept 26 wins.  Any bid with the Forum time stamp starting with 8 will be disregarded.  Last possible bid is 7:59:59 pm.

The current HobbyKing website shows them at $2.74 USD each plus taxes and shipping.  Proceeds to TEMAC.

Frank

ps: Am I ever going to get a lecture from Andy "Kodak" Hoffer about lighting, shadows, aperture and composition on this photo.

I don't think I will live long enough to cover all the things I need to review with @Frank v B about his photography.  And he didn't even mention colour balance. :D  But he really is making an effort (1st photo), and he goes head over heels to be a superb photo model (2nd photo), so I will bid $11.  Andy

ppalumbo

Frank v B

Just got in.  Peter gets the servos for $13.00 

Pity, I was sooooo looking forward to extracting $11 out of Andy Hoffer's welded-shut wallet. ;)

Thanks for participating.

Frank

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 26, 2018, 09:19:37 PM
Just got in.  Peter gets the servos for $13.00 

Pity, I was sooooo looking forward to extracting $11 out of Andy Hoffer's welded-shut wallet. ;)

Thanks for participating.

Frank

Good job @ppalumbo !!  I LOVE torturing @Frank v B .   8)

Andy

tuck

ppalumbo

Hi Frank, if you are planing on attending tomorrows pilot meeting would it be possible to pick the servos up.   Thanks Peter

sihinch

Frank v B

Peter,

I have them with me...for the 10th.

Frank