Lot 5- Axi Mini AC 1215/20 with planetary gearbox. On line Auction

Started by Frank v B, September 27, 2018, 09:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Lot 5

This motor is still on the Icare website.  Runs on 2-3 S, 3000 kv, 10 amp continuous, burst 16 amps/20 sec.  Gearbox is a 4.5:1 planetary and should swing a 9x5 or 9x6 safely.  Great for gliders. 110 watts.

I have tested it and appears to work fine.  Has a firewall attached.  Good condition.

Bids starting at $20.00 (mine).  Increments of $1.00 min. The last and highest bid before 8:00 pm Saturday, Sept 29 wins.  Any bid with the Forum time stamp starting with 8 will be disregarded.  Last possible bid is 7:59:59 pm.

Donated by John Kusterin.  All proceeds to TEMAC. Temac members only please.

Frank

ps: the glare in the photo was specially added to send Mr."Kodak Moment" Hoffer into hysterics. ;D

"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

I especially liked @Frank v B 's demonstration of classic autoexposure response to a white background, i.e. the camera stops down to render it a perfect 18% gray, providing a dark moody evocative photo of the motor.

That is worth a bid of $21, which I hereby submit. 

Andy

Frank v B

Andy Hoffer

My reply to Mr. "All Thumbs" ........ $27 ($1 increment for each thumb!).  :D

Andy

Frank v B

Hey Andy.  It is yours for $27.00  It is a really nice motor.

re: "increment"....  better "in" than "ex" for each thumb. :D

Thank you for participating.

Frank

pd: just got home from Barrie 5 minutes ago so I could not bother you.  I was prepared to bid up to $35.00 :(

Andy Hoffer

This is SO delicious!

I know @Frank v B  was dying to outbid me on this beautiful motor/gearbox combo, but he was even more dying to get money out of my pocket, so he was forced to restrain himself.  The ultimate approach-avoidance conflict!   :D

Thanks for coordinating the auction Frank!

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

re:  "The ultimate approach-avoidance conflict!"

You want conflict?  I will out-eat you on Monday at the Mandarin!!  Bruce is my coach. ;)

Frank

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on September 29, 2018, 10:39:25 PM
Andy,

re:  "The ultimate approach-avoidance conflict!"

You want conflict? I will out-eat you on Monday at the Mandarin!!  Bruce is my coach. ;)

Frank

This will be fun!  Mandarino-á-Mandarino!! I will bring my 6S metabolism to the table.   ;D

Andy

bweaver

Re: This will be fun!  Mandarino-á-Mandarino!! I will bring my 6S metabolism to the table.   ;D

Andy

I have never seen you under the power of anything less.

PS Frank, you don't need a coach at the Mandarin, just your proof of age...