TEMAC T-Shirts Now Available if Sufficient Interest By Members

Started by Skyking917, October 06, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyking917

I have just had a TEMAC t-shirt made up for me in charcoal grey and thought others may be interested in purchasing one.   

The shirts are made by Gildan and are good quality.  They are available in a full range of sizes, and sell for $20.

Different colours of shirts/logos are available however I need to decide on one colour combination agreeable to most members and also to make sure they are in line with the club colours.  I will discuss this with Simon later if there is sufficient interest to proceed with a group order.

If you would be interested in a shirt let me know along with your shirt/logo colour preference.

Thanks.

Larry

Skyking917

Hi Richard, thanks for the input.  I see what you mean about the colouring.  Must have been a lighting/camera issue because both photos are of the same shirt.  I am planning to attend the pilot meeting this Wednesday so I will wear or bring the shirt for attendees to look at.  Maybe that will help.
Larry

Ededge2002

I'm in so long as I can send my payment via PayPal or something and we can arrange shipping or pick up in the club area. 

Ed
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Skyking917

Hi Ed,
Sounds good, we can work out payment details if we go ahead and place an order.  Payment at time of pick-up could work too.
Larry

sihinch

AlexShao

Hi Larry,

The blue one looks nice.

I am in for 2.

Thanks again ;D

Palkina

Oscar

sihinch

So far I count 7 members who are interested in a t-shirt. Anyone else?

Richard B
Ed
Alex
Carlos
Oscar
Chris
Me

Gil.E

"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

Wingnutz

DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

SeeFernando

Quote from: sihinch on October 22, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
So far I count 7 members who are interested in a t-shirt. Anyone else?

Richard B
Ed
Alex
Carlos
Oscar
Chris <<Me right?<<
Me

Yes! I'm in!
-Chris

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Ededge2002

Hopefully this gets my point across ;)
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

mawz