Flight instruction Sunday October 14th

Started by bweaver, October 12, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

I will be available to assist students on Sunday afternoon from noon hour on to about 3:30. The forecast is provided below for your reference.

I hope to see students out at the field if you can make it.

SeeFernando

-Chris

AlexShao

Already finished... going home for lunch.

bweaver

Sorry we missed you Alex.

The weather was great!!!!

There was a number of members out this afternoon enjoying themselves while flying in the warmth of the sunshine. 

Vic and I even had a couple combat challenges where we would have to consider the results to be a draw.  Each of us got some streamer from the other, and have survived intact to enjoy future challenges.  :P

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on October 14, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
Sorry we missed you Alex.

The weather was great!!!!

There was a number of members out this afternoon enjoying themselves while flying in the warmth of the sunshine. 

Vic and I even had a couple combat challenges where we would have to consider the results to be a draw.  Each of us got some streamer from the other, and have survived intact to enjoy future challenges.  :P

I thought the bits of streamer on the runway at Lindsay today looked familiar!!  8)

Andy

bweaver

Re: I thought the bits of streamer on the runway at Lindsay today looked familiar!!  8)

Andy

I didn't think that the winds were that strong today, but when you say you saw them,  it is obvious that you feel you missed out on the opportunity for the challenge.  :-* Just talk to the chicken.