Assembly Tables

Started by Andy Hoffer, October 14, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Graham has done a fabulous major overhaul of some of the assembly tables at the field so they will be able to handle the snow load this winter!  The refurbished tables now have a beautiful snow-white finish which will blend perfectly with the TEMAC winter landscape that we've all been waiting for and is just around the corner. 8)

We are so lucky to have this guy!

Thanks @gmcnic !!

Andy

Frank v B

Andy,

What were you doing up at 2:17.47 am!   ???

You sure take your heckling responsibilities seriously. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Quote from: Frank v B on October 14, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
Andy,

Frank

@Frank v B I will take the pleasure of answering this question for @Andy Hoffer ---  'Just heckling.'

BJROB

Thank you Graham for doing shch a great job looking after the field and making it easier to assemble and get flying faster with solid tables
You do such a great gob
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on October 14, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
Andy,

Frank

Well actually I had this terrible nightmare with @Frank v B and @bweaver chomping on my Warwings!  The best therapy was to get fully awake in the hopes that the cerebral detritus from the dream would compost itself and fade away.  Savouring @gmcnic 's superb contributions to the club did the trick.  I slept well after that!!  8)

Andy

Frank v B

Bruce,

re: Andy's "Well actually I had this terrible nightmare with @Frank v B and @bweaver chomping on my Warwings! "

Double-teaming Mr. Hoffer seems to work well for us. :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"