2018 Fall Clean Up- 27/Oct 9:30am~11:30am

Started by gmcnic, October 17, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piker

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it.

On behalf of all the other lazy (or busy) bums in the club, THANK YOU guys for the awesome work you did.  We all benefit from the efforts of this small, dedicated group.

Robert

P.S.  Ha! to Glenn and his unfortunate potty experience.   ;D

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on November 03, 2018, 06:31:46 PM
- Simon filming his Tim's commercial.  He's the official spokesman. 8)
- Poor Glenn made the mistake of going to the control tower to get rid of the morning coffee.  Bruce locked him in by driving his car up to the door.  Glenn, please use this photo when you apply for the Restraining Order. ;)

I am SO sorry I couldn't be there to help keep Bruce under control, if such a thing is possible.  This is what happens when he doesn't get his fix of red corpuscles from Warwings.  8)

Sorry Glenn!

Andy

Frank v B

Robert,

Re your: "On behalf of all the other lazy (or busy) bums in the club, THANK YOU guys for the awesome work you did.  We all benefit from the efforts of this small, dedicated group."

Those of us there were the only guys who could not think of a legitimate excuse to stay away.   ;D

Andy,

re: your "I am SO sorry I couldn't be there to help keep Bruce under control, if such a thing is possible.

You should know by now that nothing or no-one other than Katie can control Bruce.  The rest of us are just trying to help guide him through life. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

gmcnic

Lots has been said along with the nice photos, too.

A little early morning rain did not stop the intrepid clean up crew.
To Frank vB, Bruce, Rob D, Richard, Glenn, Mike H, Simon, Carlos, and Roger-  you guys rock!
To everyone else, well you can look forward to the first annual winter clean up.  I won't be there but I am sure Andy would be happy to take the lead on that one.

Seriously, many thanks fellas.

==Lawn chairs-  in the event that summer-like weather returns and you wish to use a chair from the neatly stacked pile, kindly return it to the stack when you are done so we do not have to chase it down in the farmer's field in the spring.==

Graham

bweaver

To me, this activity was kind of the unofficial end to the season. (It never really ends though.)

As a result, I would like to say thank you to Graham for keeping up the field and ensuring there was enough Gorilla Tape on the runway for smooth take offs/landings and sufficient paper in the 'control tower' to finish the job.  (The pink mints in the bowl on the wall need topping up.)

Also many thanks to the rest of TEMAC's Executive, Simon, Greg and Andy for ensuring that all the other things it takes to run the club go smoothly, permitting us to fly with 'little aggravation'.  (I now call Andy 'little aggravation'.)

Also thanks to the many members and students I have enjoyed flying and kibitzing with this season. I look forward to more..., even if many of you don't.

SeeFernando

Thanks for cleaning up the field guys! 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it.

You people are awesome!
-Chris