So we went to the MAAC Zone "L" meeting

Started by Frank v B, October 21, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Many TEMAC members were represented at the meeting today.  The Zone Director is our own Athol Cohen who ran the meeting.  Approx 32 people attended with a total representation of about 117 (attendees plus proxies).  In attendance for TEMAC were Bruce, Simon, Andy, John Aurich, Karl, Ken Rawlins, Lawrence, Michael and yours truly.  Simon carried your 21 proxies so TEMAC had a total of 29 votes.  Good lunch of pizza and sandwiches organized by Carl Goinerov of the host Keswick Club.

Photos are of:
- Bruce trying to hide his identity under a corporate baseball cap
- Bruce and Simon in the peanut gallery,
- Michael.... picture is worth 1000 words.  He would rather be flying.... but at least his new sponsor Canada Dry is happy.

Frank

ps: I drove up with Andy.  He had 30 degree flaps deployed the whole trip up the 404. ;)
"Never trade luck for skill"

bfeist

As the forum admin, I'm tempted to make that @Michael 's official profile picture. Nothing like some slow, serious administration centred around grown adults flying toy airplanes.

Ben

Frank v B

Ben,

Great to hear from you, Mr. NASA :)

Michael was justified.  One of the people at the meeting asked Michael "Do you know Andy Hoffer?".... then I took the picture. ;) ;)

Not! 8)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"