Blue Foam Warwing Kits - Kit preparation begins!

Started by bweaver, October 23, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electroflyer

Hey Bruce,
My memory is kind of fuzzy... don't know what you are talking about???  ??? lol

bweaver

RE -  My memory is kind of fuzzy... don't know what you are talking about???

@electroflyer -   Dear Glenn

I have heard that having an opportunity to revisit the 'triggering incident' (that which caused the memory loss) may be therapeutic and help one in recovering lost memories. 

While not being a qualified therapist of any kind, I will attempt to assist you using the photo provided below, to help you regain incite into the matter contributing to your subsequent memory loss. 

WARNING Glen - I can't guarantee this will work. 

If this doesn't work, please take another step in your recovery by checking for remnants in your garage or where ever you store or place your downed aircraft that you intend to reuse, rebuild, or otherwise strip for salvage. 

Also, please consider taking further steps by rebuilding that which you have lost. 

(Taking this last step will especially help me with my needs of having something to look forward to next spring.)

I am always here for you buddy.   ::)

electroflyer

Nope, cannot quite recall the incident. May full Hypnotic regression to get that awful day back!

electroflyer

I walked down stairs, looked to my left and it sent chills up and down my spine........It's BACK!

bweaver

Ahhh, I just got back and checked the Forum...

Glenn - Re your comment I walked down stairs, looked to my left and it sent chills up and down my spine........It's BACK!

Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful!

Richard - Re your comment I'm looking forward to joining in again!

Bravo, that's the spirit!

Next, off to Lowes.

bweaver

The blue foam Warwing Kit assembly plant is back into full production. 

For those who have ordered their kits, delivery is still scheduled for the Pilots Meeting on January 9th.

FUN WITH FOAM!

bweaver

This post is just a reminder notice that your Warwing kit(s) will be delivered to you on the January 9th, Wednesday evening meeting. (Free shipping with every $10 pre-ordered Warwing Kit delivered to the above mentioned pilots meeting.) 

Note: If you can't make it for pick-up Wednesday, your order will become subject to the regular storage and handling fee.   

So I am hoping to see the following this Wednesday; (Please cash only)   ;D

@deltawing - 2
@AlexShao - 2
@SeeFernando - 1
@ppalumbo - 2
@sihinch - 1
@battlestu - 1 
@Oscar - 2
@ken c - 1
Dan Tullock - 2

AlexShao

Thanks Bruce. :)

Quote from: bweaver on January 02, 2019, 12:50:07 PM
This post is just a reminder notice that your Warwing kit(s) will be delivered to you on the January 9th, Wednesday evening meeting. (Free shipping with every $10 pre-ordered Warwing Kit delivered to the above mentioned pilots meeting.) 

Note: If you can't make it for pick-up Wednesday, your order will become subject to the regular storage and handling fee.   

So I am hoping to see the following this Wednesday; (Please cash only)   ;D

@deltawing - 2
@AlexShao - 2
@SeeFernando - 1
@ppalumbo - 2
@sihinch - 1
@battlestu - 1 
@Oscar - 2
@ken c - 1
Dan Tullock - 2

sihinch

Thanks so much for doing this again Bruce. You're such a Star.  :)

I'm afraid I can't be at the meeting next week. Sorry! Would you mind billing me for 2 weeks storage?  ???

bweaver

I'm sorry Simon, but costs are going up and up.  I will be away for a while, so you won't be able to get it from me in 2 weeks, nor 3 weeks, not even 4 weeks. 

So considering the added storage fees that you would be assessed by having to deal with me at a later time, I will save you a fortune and leave it with Frank or someone else, to provide to you at the next build class.

I'll trust you will reimburse me, next time we see each other.  :-\   You're like 'money in the bank'.

SeeFernando

-Chris

AlexShao

This is the CG details for our Warwing.

FYI