SOLD Lot 4 - Four Warwing servos- brand new, no box, tested. Ends Tues. 8 pm

Started by Frank v B, December 22, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Four Hitec HS422 standard size servos.  Tested, work fine.  Control arm package included.  Specs at Hitec website https://servodatabase.com/servo/hitec/hs-422

Starting bid $5.00 (mine).

Go in with a buddy to servo two WARWINGS or, if you are Bruce, servos for two back-up planes. ;D

Same bidding rules apply.  This auction closes Tuesday, December 25 at 7:59:59 pm

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

Andy Hoffer

You could also consider doing a Platinum version Warwing with a rudder, leaving you with a complete spare servo to repair battle damage.  This format elicits no end of entertaining grimaces and disparaging remarks from @bweaver !! It also provides that little extra maneuverability for eviscerating someone else's Warwing ESC  (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6853.msg45164.html#msg45164) instead of just chasing his tail!!!   :D

Andy

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bweaver

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bweaver

Palkina

Frank v B

Bruce,

re: "I found another loonie under a couch cushion."

Quick, check more couches, chairs, cash in beer cans.  Don't give up now! ;D ;D

Frank

bweaver

Quote from: Frank v B on December 24, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
Bruce,

Frank

@Frank v B , @battlestu , @Palkina 

So while I never give up, I will bow out for now.  Rather than more servos, I need more Warwings with functional servos operated by other individuals to challenge in combat or to race against.   

Knowing that these four servos are likely to be going into new Warwings, makes this one of the best Christmases ever. ::)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on December 25, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
Quote from: Frank v B on December 24, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
Bruce,

Frank

@Frank v B , @battlestu , @Palkina 

So while I never give up, I will bow out for now.  Rather than more servos, I need more Warwings with functional servos operated by other individuals to challenge in combat or to race against.   

Knowing that these four servos are likely to be going into new Warwings, makes this one of the best Christmases ever. ::)

What @bweaver is saying is that he is craving fresh meat!!   8)

Andy

Frank v B

Frank v B

Andy,
re:"he is craving fresh meat!!"

Either that or he is scared -hitless of the current competition.  Didn't you just eat one of his planes in mid-air and spit out foam coffee cups?? 8)

Frank

Palkina

Thank you Frank. Waiting to join the new year's day frozen finger funfly.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 25, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
Andy,
re:"he is craving fresh meat!!"

Either that or he is scared -hitless of the current competition.  Didn't you just eat one of his planes in mid-air and spit out foam coffee cups?? 8)

Frank

Hi @Frank v B ,

Actually, I spit out bullet connectors from @bweaver's ESC! (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,6853.msg45164.html#msg45164)  Very tasty, but hard to chew.  Best if you just suck the "juice" out of them!  :D

Andy