TEMAC T-Shirts Now Available if Sufficient Interest By Members

Started by Skyking917, October 06, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyking917

Thanks to Simon for following up on this once already.  I just did a recount and it looks like we are now up to 12 pieces. 

Please PM me with the size(s) you are looking for.  The shirts are good quality and are supposed to have minimal shrinkage when washed if that helps.  I will place the order asap once I get all the sizing info. 

I am okay to collect the $20 per shirt at time of delivery (Cash Preferred)

Last call for anyone who may still want a shirt.

As far as colour goes, it will be a blue shirt with white plane/red circle logo.  Thanks.
Larry

Canuke

Skyking917

Just a quick update. 

Thanks to everyone wanting to buy a shirt for letting me know their sizing requirements.  I will let my son know so he can place an order for the shirts.  It will still take a bit of time as I try to coordinate a visit with him in Petawawa to do the pickup. 

Larry

Skyking917

Just a quick update to advise the t-shirts that members ordered are now here.  I plan to attend the January 9 Winter Meeting so those that ordered shirts can pick up their shirts there.  If you are unable to pick up your shirt there feel free to pm me to make other arrangements.  May I also take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and crash free New Year!  Larry

bweaver

Re:  "May I also take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy, and crash free New Year!"  Larry

Well you just jinxed me.   ;D