Jan 1, 2019 TEMAC Tickler - Happy New Year!

Started by Michael, January 01, 2019, 09:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

We had 17 members and one visitor participating in our annual New Year's morning funfly. It was cold and windy, but it was a lot of fun!

Our next Pilot's Meeting takes place as usual at Colonel Mustards (6545 Hwy 7, Markham), dinner in the restaurant starting at about 5:30 to 6-ish, the meeting downstairs at about 7:30. Andy Hoffer will give a short but entertaining talk about winter flying; we'll have a vote on the best crash of 2018; and please bring along your latest projects or gifts from Santa for a big Show and Tell.

I remind you all again that your 2019 membership of TEMAC and MAAC are required to fly at the club.

Good News: our lease for 2019 is confirmed; we have another great year of flying at Rogofield ahead of us!
It was cold and windy, but we had lots of flying and lots of fun; warwings, scale planes, sport planes, and lots of nice landings!
A number of us met for hot coffee and snacks before braving the cold. It was great to get together, joke around, and talk model airplanes.
We missed Simon and his Santa Claus hat, but Oscar more than made up for it with his Viking outfit!

Michael

Michael

I seem to be having difficulties with some of the emails I am sending to some members. If you see this post, but haven't received an email notification, please comment in this thread.
Michael

sihinch

Great Tickler. Sorry I missed it.

I didn't get an email, Michael, I'm afraid.  :(

Oscar

Michael,

I checked inbox and junk mail folder. I didn't receive it.

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Brandon

Hi everyone, fun fly was great fun!  Almost enough wind to fly backwards at times.
We had a guest drop by that we met earlier in the fall, and took some nice photos.  He was kind enough to post them to his website so we can enjoy.

There's a bunch of photos of the different airplanes in the air from the fun fly.
There is also a bunch of photos he took from earlier in the fall.
I thought I would share with everyone.

apparently i get flagged as spamming if I try to post the link. (will have to try in a different post)

bweaver

It would be great if the link or photos could be posted on the forum.  Perhaps your friend could/would join the Forum and post the photos himself?

It was a great day.  It nice to see you and your Dad out.

Michael

Michael

bweaver

That's Great Brandon and Michael. 

Super photos.  Thank your freind for us.

The only thing is, that when I look at the photos of Brandon and Dan, both of them look like they are flying on a warmer New Years Day than I was.  :-\

BJROB

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!