Build class this Wednesday, Jan 23- 2019

Started by Frank v B, January 20, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Come join us for the build class.  CL 415 lessons from Rob, Michael and hopefully Glenn.

I will be building the Minnow stick and tissue rubber powered airplane that Athol brought out at the last Pilots' Meeting.  I will also bring the little bullet plane and start building that.

Dinner at about 5 or 6 pm upstairs at Col Mustards and build class will start about 7 pm in the basement ....or whenever Piker has finished his wings and Coke. ;)

Hope to see you there.  Bring your project, your questions and your insults.  We can handle it.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

I'm coming!! Me, me, me!  ;D

But did you mean dinner about 5pm Frank?  ???

Frank v B

Simon,

You party animal and yes, you are correct... as usual. 

The correction has been made.

Bring your foam Shuttle monster.

Frank

piker

I'm currently taking a page out of Franks build blog and jumping from project to project.  As of today, I can't be sure what I'll be working on at the build class.  But I'll be there with SOMETHING on the go.  Perhaps bits and pieces from various building projects.

And now I'm hungry for wings!   ;D

sihinch

I actually need some help with my undercarriage!  :-[

bweaver

piker

Poop!  I can't make it to the build class tonight.  Timing just isn't working out.

I was really looking forward to getting together to talk about plane building.

:(

Robert

sihinch

Well we had a great time tonight!

I know lots of people couldn't make it for various reasons, and I'm sorry for those of you who were feeling ill. (I'm not sorry for those of you on holiday in the sun!)

It was an intense build night for me - I had 3 projects on the go! Thankfully, every attendee helped. I didn't manage to get my wings......stuck! I ran out of glue. But I got good advice on undercarriage and invaluable Space Shuttle help from a Pro (thanks Cadez)

Can't wait for the next one!

Frank v B

Yes we met.  Yes we laughed.  Yes we picked on Bruce, Andy, Piker etc.... because we could! ;D

Photo evidence of our get-together.

Frank